Great breakfast location help please

ShellB8585

DIS Veteran
In October we are going to be at Disneyland prior to our panama canal Disney cruise.

We will be driving from Anaheim to San Diego via the Carlsbad premium outlets and will be leaving fairly early (our car is being dropped off at San Diego airport at 13:00.

Do any of you locals (or non locals for that matter) have any fave/recommended breakfast places anywhere in between? We wont mind going a little way off the main road.

I'd be really really appreciative of any help that could be given.

Thank you in advance :goodvibes

Tip Top in Carlsbad is very good. It was recommended to me by a local.

If you have time for lunch at Carlsbad outlets, we enjoyed both Blaze Fast Fire'd Pizza and San Sai Japanese Grill (both are quick service type places).

+1 for Tip Top in Carlsbad. Also, there is a Ruby's Diner at the outlets which serves breakfast. And there is an Original Pancake House in Encinitas, not far from Carlsbad.

thank you this is useful! I am sure I will have a whole load of questions between now and Oct!

I would look at Ki's in Cardiff; spectacular setting just off the beach. It is a 30 minute detour (15 minutes south of the outlets), but well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter