Great 1 day

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
We made our annual trip to Paris for my Birthday and JImmy Buffett last weekend. We had a great time at the concert and my son got to meet Jimmy. We were in Paris Sunday for no cars and walked down the Champs Elysees.

We took the RER to Marnee Val de Europe. On the way in the desk guy opened the gate because we had luggage. I didn't stamp my ticket. Well when we got out, I had the ticket but because it was not validated I had to pay 35€. I explained that we had luggage and the attendant opened the gate. Too bad, I paid.

We stayed at the Hotel Elysees because it was cheaper than the Ibis. I like the hotel and would stay again if the price is right!!! I also like the free bus, but it schedule has to match up.

We went to Salon Mickey and had a quick nibble, then went to sign up for Jedi Academy. It was so fun and as good as WDW. The park was decorated for Halloween already and very festive. The weather was perfect and very little crowds.

All and all, it was a great trip.

Sounds fab, nice to be able to do a day trip when you know what you're doing. Jedi Academy is getting great reviews - we hope to do it next week.

Thanks for posting :goodvibes

Sounds fun, I'm a big Jimmy Buffett fan and it would be really fun to see him in Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter