Grayline Outrage!!!!!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by mystic_path, Aug 7, 2006.

1. mystic_path

mystic_path You are never too old for a Disney movie

OH MY DEAR *@#

WOW!!!! Have any of you gone and made reservations through grayline tours for a day trip!!!! I had 2 simple questions for Grayline and before I booked so I knew what I was getting into, and the SNOTTY ATTITUDE that I got from the people that worked there was appauling.

I hung up on several different people because of their rudeness. They were literally screaming at me as I was politely trying to explain my questions and concerns saying "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS, GET TO YOUR DAMN QUESTION". I hung up on the first 2 because of the swearing, and then I called back to request someone above them and they said there was no one. As I demanded again then they hung up on me.

Do I want to give this company my money HELL NO!!!!! I am changing my transportation plans all together. I am definately renting a car, because there is NO WAY that Grayline deserves my money....

Just thought I would let everyone know before anyone calls and reserves just so you know what to expect.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. darph nader

darph nader <font color=green>Went APE-CRAZY with suvies<br><f

Was it grayline it self,or some reservation call center? I am NOT putting up any kind of defence. I hope you got times,dates and NAMES. go to graylines web site and file a complaint. :surfweb: Being short with someone is semi-understandable,sometimes,but Rude is not. :badpc:

hope your trip is a good anyways. :moped:

4. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

This doesn't completely surprise me, but I just don't know why companies keep people like this, especially in a customer service position!

I know two people who used to work for Grayline. One was a complete b**** in dealing with customers and coworkers, and yet they kept her for years! She finally left of her own accord.

The other person I met years later; she worked at Grayline during college summers, and loved the job, except for this complete b**** who used to work with the customers...

Yep, turned out they worked in the same office like 8-10 years earlier.

5. mystic_path

mystic_path You are never too old for a Disney movie

Yeah it was grayline itself...

Really kind of creepy that people stay this long. It takes a lot to get me on a rampage like this, but yeah no one should be treated like this.

6. blackjackdelta

blackjackdelta <font color=darkorchid>Uncle had an "in" with Walt

Had a similar experience yesterday. I will drive. I did write a note to Grayline corporate about this though.

Jack pirate:

7. Ella1

Ella1 <font color=blue>Thinks DL is the best park<br><fo

We had excellent customer service from Grayline both on the phone and in person.
    Love Ella