Grandson #3 - Pictures Added

ntsammy5

DIS Veteran
was born this morning at 9:38. 7 pounds 15 ounces - smallest of the three - Wyatt James - that will take some getting used to. Mother and son doing fine.

I could hear him screaming in the background, or maybe that was dad! :lmao:

We're going down to visit this weekend. :cool1:

Congrats man, go enjoy that little guy. It is good to hear some good news around here!

Congratulations Al, that is a BIG boy.

Matt was 10 lbs 7 oz 22 inches when he was born, Erica looked at me and said I was never going to touch her again, (she has been good to her word) LOL

Matt was 10 lbs 7 oz 22 inches when he was born, Erica looked at me and said I was never going to touch her again, (she has been good to her word) LOL

Holy Cow, no wonder you only have 1, so far anyway.

congrats Al. I'll need his picture for the trailer as well.

Congrats!!!:banana: I know your very proud and excited to see him. My biggest baby was 9 lbs. 5oz. & 23in. long and i thought she was big. I love big babies though they sleep better.

Wyatt James....now THATS a manly name!!! Wyatt Erp and Jessie James....the ying AND yang of the old west all wrapped up in one little 8 lb package!!!

Congrats AL!!!!!

:welcome: to the world little Wyatt James! :wizard:

Congratulations Al ....enjoy your trip to see the little guy!

Congrats!! I hope your dd is doing well!! When I hear the name Wyatt, I can't help but think of George Strait in Pure Country (that was his name in the movie). Have a safe trip and enjoy that new baby!!!

Congratulations to you and your family Al!! Have fun this weekend and enjoy your new precious gift from God.
p.s. - I LOVE his name ~ you'll be used to it in no time and before you know it, he'll strike you as nothing other than "Wyatt".
p.p.s. ~ post pics!!

Congratulations! I love the name! Best wishes to your DD and family!

was born this morning at 9:38. 7 pounds 15 ounces - smallest of the three - Wyatt James - that will take some getting used to. Mother and son doing fine.

I could hear him screaming in the background, or maybe that was dad! :lmao:

We're going down to visit this weekend. :cool1:

Congrats !! What a great name....:thumbsup2

Al sent me a picture of his new #3 on my cell. Despite the genes Wyatt received from his paternal grandfather...he is one little cutie!!! Actually - so are his two older brothers - Ethan & Jackson!! Of course - this great-aunt is just a teeny bit biased!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter