Grande Floridian Photographer at the Christmas Tree

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Bonniec, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Bonniec

Bonniec DIS Veteran

I was there looking at the gingerbread house the other night and noticed a Disney photographer taking pics of people in front of the big Christmas tree. Is that a photopass photog?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ktlm

ktlm DIS Veteran

Yes it is. We got pics there last year. We hit an extremely short line, but at different times during our stay we saw some long lines with people who had obviously planned their picture and were there in matching pajamas or their extremely dressy Christmas clothes. At first we weren't sure whether it was photopass, but it is.

4. Bonniec

Bonniec DIS Veteran

Okay cool. My college kiddos are coming back into town bext month and I may have us all pop over for a photo. Plus it gives me an excuse to look at that gingerbread house again.

BTW, what are they selling inside it? I couldn't see what it was because it had a huge line. Now I'm curious as to what's so good.

5. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

This post from easywdw.com shows last year's price list. I would imagine that this year's would be pretty much the same.

6. Bonniec

Bonniec DIS Veteran

LOL that report was hilarious. Guess I better stay away from the gingerbread. I totally would have gone for a shingle. :goodvibes

7. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

Can I ask what time you saw him in the GF?

8. Bonniec

Bonniec DIS Veteran

It was around 7:00pm on Thanksgiving