Grand gatherings?

Grace and Mickey

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about Grand gathering, how many people in group, any special perks for being in one of these groups, has anyone been in one? Thank you for you help

You have to have a minimum of 8 people in your party (not including any children under 3) to become a grand gathering. You also must have a minimum of 80% of your party staying on disney property. There are special activities you can do (for a charge), and they will try to get your rooms as close as possible to the rest of your party. If you go to disneyworld.com and type in "grand gatherings" in the searchbox, it will tell you about the grand gathering events. There are 4 of the events, you can also order t-shirts if you'd like.

Have fun planning!

MeredithJ

You have to have a minimum of 8 people in your party (not including any children under 3) to become a grand gathering. You also must have a minimum of 80% of your party staying on disney property. There are special activities you can do (for a charge), and they will try to get your rooms as close as possible to the rest of your party. If you go to disneyworld.com and type in "grand gatherings" in the searchbox, it will tell you about the grand gathering events. There are 4 of the events, you can also order t-shirts if you'd like.

Have fun planning!

MeredithJ
Thank you for the answer to my question. There would only be six of us grandson is under 3, quessi just have the wait to daughters give me more grandkisd:woohoo: Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter