Grand Gatherings ????

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Tink_Fan, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Tink_Fan

Tink_Fan Mouseketeer

Jan 27, 2006
    We've been to Disney several times, but we are in the process of planning a Grand Gathering with my husband's side of the family. What is different about Grand Gatherings? Can we all stay at different hotels? We want to try a deluxe this trip and several of his family members will probably want a value. Any info you can share would be great!!
  2. dizydreamer

dizydreamer Mouseketeer

Jun 28, 2006
    I have not done a Grand Gatherings yet. We are looking into it for 2008. I do know that you can do different hotels. There are special products and merchandise that you can get to go along with the Grand Gathering. If I find out more I will let you know.
  3. Grand fan

Grand fan Earning My Ears

May 14, 2006
    I'm planning one for 14 (6 children) for April, 2007. It's really fun. We are all staying at the FQ. I have an agenda planned :cool1: but if some don't make it they can catch up later. The important thing is the ps if you are doing sit-down dinners and any grand gathering events. My family isn't as disney nuts as I am, so I'm doing the planning researching, etc. and just asking them do you want to do this or that. With a large group, I think it saves time if you have a general agenda for each day ......
    good luck!!

Grand planner :grouphug: :cheer2: