Grand Floridian's High Tea

LuAnimal

Mouseketeer
I am traveling to WDW May 16th to the Polynesian, it'll be my Mom (74), sister (54) , DD (5) , DN (4) and me (?? ;) ). I was thinking about setting up something for my Mom and sister to do sans the children for a late Mother's Day present.

Can anyone tell me about this and if you personally think it's a good idea. Neither are used to being around children 24/7 so I thought it might be a good break for some adult time.

TIA!!

Lu

I am taking my MIL in October, just her and I, to the tea. :) DH will watch DD. I think your Mom and Sister would enjoy it. :)

Is there a place where I can find what is offered, I'd like to prepay for this as a surprise and I have no idea where to look for info.

TIA!
Lu

There are 3 seatings: 2:00pm, 3:15pm, and 4:30pm. If you plan to go in a few weeks you may want to make your PS soon. I called a few weeks ago to make a PS between May 19-22 and had to be flexible with my date and time. Sometimes there are bridal or shower gropus there. I have been to the tea many times with friends and my DD. We have always enjoyed this event!

I can honestly say that the High Tea was the most relaxing part of any Disney vacation we've ever taken! DH and I took my in laws last summer and we all had a ball. DH and I returned in November and it was just as relaxing - excellent foods! We got the Buckingham Palace off the menu. Try the Garden View tea - wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter