Grand Floridian Portrait Session $25 Fee

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by pinkgoddess76, Nov 5, 2008.

1. pinkgoddess76

pinkgoddess76 Earning My Ears

I have booked a GF Photo Session and I have an pre price increase pre-order photopass email stating the fee will be $25 for the sitting fee. Has anyone had this price honoured recently? The person who I spoke to sounded unsure and Im a little worried now. Also am i supposed to get a booking or reference number of some kind for the session?

Thanks in advance:cutie:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. LargoLori

LargoLori DIS Veteran

I recently pre-ordered the cd and the price at the bottom stated $25. I called SSR where we have a photo session at the end of the month. They assured me they would honor the $25 price as long as you have your email with you. Hope this helps.

4. pinkgoddess76

pinkgoddess76 Earning My Ears

Can you book at SSR? I thought the email said the GF photo session for the $25 fee. Can you have the session anywhere else for $25? like the beach club or the poly?

5. MOmousefan

MOmousefan DIS Veteran

6. kieras nana

kieras nana DIS Veteran

yes,you can book,at any of the resorts,where the sessions are held.it does not have to be GF.just make sure you take,the e-mail with you.stating the $25 fee.
    our photos were great.we were well pleased,with them.
    here a few of them,taken at the poly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

really was worth $25,the pictures are priceless!!!!!!!
    tracy

7. jstbcuz

jstbcuz DIS Veteran

What time of year and day did you have these taken? The lighting looks pretty good.

We did the photoshoot at the GF last May at 6:00 or 6:30 I think and it was still very bright, and had too much light.

8. kieras nana

kieras nana DIS Veteran

they were taken oct 30th last year,at 10.30a.m.
    tracy

9. kieras nana

kieras nana DIS Veteran

here are some more,from our session,at the poly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tracy

10. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Very nice - we had the Beach Club shoot done for the $25 price over Christmas - they came out very well, as well.

I like your black/white theme -- we all wore red and the cameras the PP people used didn't seem to do well with the red -- I had to reduce the exposure on my photos on the CD to put it back in some kind of balance.

So to all -- don't wear bright reds! I think they use Nikon cameras and I learned later that they often don't do well with the reds.