Grand Floridian Music To My Ears

Dizneycrazy3

Dizneycrazy3 2005
Our first stay at the Grand Floridian was amazing.Especially celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.We really enjoyed the music.The band was amazing,but we loved listening to the piano player and also the music by the pool.Does anyone know if you can purchase the piano music? Or how I can find the songs played at the pool?:thumbsup2

Isn't the GF one of the greatest places! Glad to hear that you are enjoying it. They do sell the piano music in the Sandy Cove Gift Shop, at least they used to. They also have a CD of the band that plays in the evening. As far as I know, the pool music is not offered for sale. I hope you enjoy your stay. Narcoossee's has the music from Wishes piped in the restaurant, as well as outside on the deck. It's nice to stop there and grab a drink at the bar, and then watch from the deck.

I seriously want to go here with my husband for an anniversary trip! At least 15 more years though.....waiting till kiddos are older. We wish we went to Disney world for our honeymoon.

I adore the Grand. I spent an entire afternoon one time just sitting in the lobby listening to the piano music. It's delightful.

We had a family vacation at the Grand Floridian last week, for my granddaughter's first time at Disney. It was terrific!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter