Grand Floridian Everglades Suite

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by HollandDisney, Aug 25, 2007.

1. HollandDisney

HollandDisney Earning My Ears

I have 10 pictures from our recent stay at the Grand Floridian Everglades Suite, but I don't know how to post them.:confused3

New User

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Stepht5

Stepht5 Just trying to make it to our next Disney vacation

I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post pics.

4. cara loves the poly

cara loves the poly DIS Veteran

you have to open up an account w/ an online photo album, i use photobucket, (it's free) upload them to that and then you can post them here from there. good luck!

5. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

You need at least 10 posts before you can post links. For more information on how to post pictures there is information on the technical board here on the DIS.

6. lisaj

lisaj DIS Veteran

I don't know about the suites at GF, can't wait to here about them and see the photos.

7. HollandDisney

HollandDisney Earning My Ears

Is there a possibility to send the pictures to a disboards forum e-mail so that somebody else can post them? :confused3

8. Lisann

Lisann Thank you, Walt.

I can't post attachments, but would help you if I could. I really want to see these pics!!!!

9. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

No one can post attachments. You have to put the photos on a photo sharing site and then share the links here on the DIS. If you go to the technical board here on the DIS there are posts that talk about how to do it.

10. disneydance

disneydance DIS Veteran

I'll PM you with my E-mail address in a few minutes so check your PM and i'll try to post them for you!!!!!!