Grand Floridian Cafe menu

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by LAS321, Jun 20, 2009.

1. LAS321

LAS321 When you wish upon a star...

:wizard: I was just checking the updated menu for the Grand Floridian Cafe and it only shows a few entrees. Are those the only items offered or are there specials? We went there last year and honestly can't remember what we ordered but I think I had pasta. We have an ADR for this summer and I can't imagine what my DD (24) will order (she doesn't eat beef). If those are the only dinners I think we might have to switch to another restaurant. :confused3

2. Sammie

Sammie DIS Veteran

In you are talking about dinner there a 8 entrees and I believe they usually offer one special. The roasted chicken was very good.

3. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

Dinner Menu
    5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Appetizers

Triangoli Mushrooms - ****ake and Vegetable Julienned in a Mushroom Broth - $5.99

Crab Cakes - $10.49

House Salad - $5.49

Caesar Salad - $5.49

French Onion Soup - $6.99

Soup of the Day - $5.49

Entrées

Prime Rib - Slow-roasted and served with seasonal Vegetables, with Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes and Natural Juice - $22.99

Land and Sea - Grilled New York Strip, Lobster Campi, Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes, and seasonal Vegetables - $27.99

Salmon - with Asparagus, Julienne, ****ake, and Leeks on a Potato-Chive Beurre Blanc - $19.99

New York Strip - served with a Red Wine Glaze, Blue Cheese Butter, Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes, and seasonal Vegetables - $27.99

Oven-roasted Half Chicken - with Cipollini Onions, Fingerling Potatoes, Cremini Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Arugula, and Chicken Au Jus - $16.99

Fish of the Day - $21.99

Smoked Pork - with Gnocchi in Parmesan Cream Sauce, Braised Red Cabbage, and Mustard Demi Sauce - $21.99

Shrimp and Prosciutto Penne Pasta - with Asiago Cheese Sauce and Asparagus Tips - $17.99

Angus Chuck Cheeseburger - With Marinated Cucumber salad or French Fries - $11.99

Dessert

Chocolate Fondue - Dark Chocolate Ganache with Fruit - $6.99

Key Lime Pie - Chocolate Crust, topped with Caramelized Sugar - $2.39

Tiramisù
    - Lady Fingers and Mascarpone - $2.39

New York Style Lemon Cheesecake - $2.39

Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Cake - Topped with more Chocolate - $2.39

Coffees

Cappuccino or Latte - $3.69; with chocolate, vanilla or caramel syrup - add $0.50

Espresso - $3.19; with chocolate, vanilla or caramel syrup - add $0.50

Non-Alcoholic Specialties

Pirate's Punch - Minute Maid Light Raspberry Lemonade served in a souvenir Pirate Cup with a glowing Tinker Bell or Captain Hook Clip-on Light - $6.49

Smoothies
    - Bango Bash (Bananas and Mango), Very Berry (Strawberry Purée and Raspberry), or Oreo Cookie (Crushed Oreos and Chocolate Syrup) - $4.29

Specialty Cocktails

Blue "Glow-tini" Inspired by The Year of a Million Dreams - Skyy, Citrus Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Blue Curaçao, Sweet-and-Sour, Pineapple Juice with Sugared Rim and a souvenir Blue Glow Cube - $9.75

Grand Colada
    - A tropical blend of Myer's Rum, Coconut, and Pineapple, topped with Blue Curaçao - $9.25

Florida Sunshine - Peach Schnapps, Chambord, Vodka, and a splash of Orange, and Cranberry Juices - $9.25

Key West - A frozen blend of Puréed Strawberries and Orange Juice, laced with Rum - $7.30

Grand Mimosa - Champagne, a splash of Grand Marnier, and Orange Juice - $9.25