Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch or dinner

lea25

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for some reviews (and hopefully pics :) ) from people that have had lunch or dinner at the GFC recently.

I'm trying to find one or two last adr's and I'm reading good things about this place. I just need a bit more reassurance from the experts.

This is our first trip and the whole meal thing is stressing me out even though I know that it shouldn't be stressing me out! :scared:

We had lunch there last month as we do almost every trip...sometimes twice. We love it for lunch. It has a nice variety and everything we've ever ordered has been quite good.

Thanks so much for the reassurance!

I just got a 6:40 dinner adr!

I'm glad this is a "hidden" place because we're leaving in 30 days and I was sure that it was going to be impossible to get any more adr's to a decent place!!

I had dinner there on a whim a couple years ago and was very happy with it.

Heres the prime rib and potatoes (I still haven't figured out what the shredded yellow stuff was on the left).
ry%3D400

I had dinner there on a whim a couple years ago and was very happy with it.

Heres the prime rib and potatoes (I still haven't figured out what the shredded yellow stuff was on the left).
ry%3D400

It probably was spaghetti squash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter