Grand Cayman Excursions??

piglet33

DIS Veteran
Ok, I have finally figured out our plans for Key West and Cozumel. Now I only have Grand Cayman left.

Which would be better with a 1 year old? Beach Break or Rum Point Beach Adventure? What are the pros and cons of both?

Thanks so much!

Hi piglet33.

Which would be better with a 1 year old? Beach Break or Rum Point Beach Adventure?

The Rum Point Beach Adventure involves far too much traveling for a 1-year old. I recommend doing the Beach Break on your own. If you hire a cab, you can also take a quick drive over to The Turtle Farm before building sand castles on Seven Mile Beach...

We did the Beach Break from DCL. I have DS2 and DS5..the beach worked well for us. There is a bar and grill so you have easy access to refreshment. You get chairs (though I must say we had to search for some) this beach is used by a hotel (Ithink holiday inn) anyway we had a good time and had considered rum point as well.

I also didn't want to worry about transportation. I know alot of people just get cabs but with the children I just wanted it to be easy and taken care of by DCL--IMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!