Grand Cayman distances

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MrShiny, May 5, 2006.

1. MrShiny

MrShiny DIS Veteran

OK, we have a tight schedule on Grand Cayman. We are on the morning Stingray City snorkel that reurns at 11:15, and then have an Atlantic semi-sub we booked on our own at 1. Can't find a really detailed map of GeorgeTown online - how ar from where the excursion drops us off to the Atlantis dock (by Hard Rock)? Anyone eaten at the Hard Rock there? How was the service?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

Hard Rock is right across the street from the dock where the tender boat drops you off, if that helps.

4. captchris

captchris Go Yankees!

The Atlantis dock is also right across the street from the Hard Rock. The Hard Rock is right on the waterfront.

5. TheWog

TheWog <font color=indigo>The Curse has been Reversed<br>

Friends of ours ate at the Hard Rock. This was in Jan 2005 and said it wasn't great. Limited menu and what they did have was pricey. This was post Ivan so I am sure it has been brought back up to speed since then. As others have mentioned it is very convenient for where you will be.

6. captchris

captchris Go Yankees!

It is pricey! The prices on the menu were in Cayman dollars and the US dollar is a little weaker if I remember correctly. That is why we only had appetizers and cokes! I think our portion--we shared a sampler with friends was $17.00 with the tip. This was pre Ivan. It will look a little crowded, but a lot of the crowd you will see will be people going into the gift shop. Once inside we were taken directly to a table upstairs in the restaurant.