Grand Cayman Atlantis Submarine

lmok

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever done this and what did you think about it. I have one daughter that wants to do this and one that wants to go to Sting Ray City.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Have you searched thru the cruise trip reports forum? You will find reports from DISers who have done these excursions & can give you the good & the bad. You can search the forum, then search each thread that comes up to find the specific post instead of having to read thru every one in a long thread. The searched word comes up in red.

For example, I just searched "submarine" and came up with 9 threads that have this mentioned. One post that actually went on the excursion is here. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=11096731&highlight=submarine#post11096731

If you search for "sting" you also get several posts. You will have to skim thru them to find that specific excursion since there are a few sting ray excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!