• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Californian Villas

Billybob7

Mouseketeer
I noticed that the resort has a parking fee. Is it fair to presume that DvC members staying on points do not have to pay for parking?

Also, if I am staying in a studio, what type of view can I expect?

Thank you!

I noticed that the resort has a parking fee. Is it fair to presume that DvC members staying on points do not have to pay for parking?

Also, if I am staying in a studio, what type of view can I expect?

Thank you!

Parking is free on points.

Views can be park, woods or pool.

Can you expect that kind of view for all DVC villas? We will have a dedicated 2 bedroom.
I believe every villa size has all those same choices, except maybe the grand villa which has only theme park or pool I believe.

If you look on the VGC thread, there is a great graphic (photos actually) with the room numbers superimposed on them. It is fabulous.

Hello :) We have never been to Disneyland just were just able to get a res at VGC in late August. I'm so disoriented when it comes to this, and have tried my best to get in the groove of planning for it. These threads have been very informative but there is one piece of info I still need clarification on since I'm used to linking my DVC reservations to MDE. Do I have to buy my park tickets any specific way in order to get the morning magic hours that are only for resort guests? Also, any and all DL newbie tips or info welcome! Thanks so much!

Hello :) We have never been to Disneyland just were just able to get a res at VGC in late August. I'm so disoriented when it comes to this, and have tried my best to get in the groove of planning for it. These threads have been very informative but there is one piece of info I still need clarification on since I'm used to linking my DVC reservations to MDE. Do I have to buy my park tickets any specific way in order to get the morning magic hours that are only for resort guests? Also, any and all DL newbie tips or info welcome! Thanks so much!
No specific way. You will show your room key to get in the park for MMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter