GRAND 1 YATCH pick up points?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Ricardo, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo Earning My Ears

hello,

got a reservation at CRT. would the Yatch pick me up from the magic kingdom dock? or does it have to from the grand floridan only?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

GF only I believe.

4. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Well, it is docked at the GF .I'm just not sure what the question is. Is there a special deal when you get a CRT ADR that you get the yacht as well? Something I hadn't known about.

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

I've never heard of the yacht picking up passengers anywhere but at the Grand Floridian. So you'll have to go there from MK when you are done with your meal.

I'm assuming the OP has the yacht booked for the fireworks and wants to squeeze in a meal at CRT beforehand. There's no special consideration for diners at CRT as far as booking the Grand One.

6. melanieewr

melanieewr <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

We have been picked up after dinner at Artist Point and wanted to do the same for our Grand 1 ride next week, but I was told today that they will no longer pick up anywhere but GF.

7. boundfordisney

boundfordisney <font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s

o k now Im curious what is this yacht thing? sounds like something I may want to check out any info please!:goodvibes

8. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran