Grad gift ideas?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by PinkBudgie, May 11, 2009.

1. PinkBudgie

PinkBudgie DIS Veteran

My co-worker's daughter is graduating high school. We teach pre-k together as part of an entire pre-k through 12 school. She's the head teacher. Anyway, her daughter is a huge Disneyland fan. She has an AP and has gone many times this year. She will be going again in June (before my trip) for a grad present from her parents. Any ideas of what to get her? It can't be anything from DL because I won't be there until end of June so that is too late. It doesn't HAVE to be Disney related, I just thought I would throw that in because that is her main interest. But any good ideas would be great. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. prettyprincessbelle

prettyprincessbelle <font color=green>I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yu

What about a Disney gift card so she can use at the parks? I know I'd be super excited if I got that for graduation!

4. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

I think a gift card or a bunch of Disney Dollars would be fun. What about checking Disney Shopping to see if you could get her anything there?

5. PinkBudgie

PinkBudgie DIS Veteran

Yes, maybe a gift card would be best. I assume I could get that at the Disney store, right? Maybe they also have something cute to give with it.

6. prettyprincessbelle

prettyprincessbelle <font color=green>I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yu

Yep. Or you can buy them through Disneyland.com. I like those better because the card designs have actual DisneyLAND things on them, the ones at the Disney store are just general Disney designs. But if you time for them to ship it to you, you can get it on Disneyland.com.

:)

7. PinkBudgie

PinkBudgie DIS Veteran

Oh, I didn't know that. I'll look in that too. :thumbsup2

8. pixiewings71

I bet you could find a cute little pin or something to give your Grad. Would you like me to look for you when we go in just over 2 weeks? I'd be happy to do that for you, or to get some Grad Mickey ears with a name on the back???

9. pixiewings71