Grab that $99 rate at HRH!!!!!

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
I am so excited. Just got the HRH for $99 for March 8th. They offered it for both Fan Club and AP

Here are some additional offers for that same night:
HRH $135 Pool Entertainment Rate (yes, just one night)
HRH $125 Garden Entertainment Rate
HRH $99 FREE upgrade to pool view Annual Passholder
HRH $99 FREE upgrade to pool view Fan Club Rate

As always, if you still need a fan club card, just email me your mailing address and I'd be happy to help you out.

Answers to Fan Club Questions.......

What is the Fan Club?
The Universal Studios Fan Club is offered to business which meet their enrollment criteria. Once a corporation is enrolled, the employer can pass on this benefit in the form of a discount card to their employees. It is very similar to the old Magic Kingdom Club.

How do you join?
By asking your HR department, your travel agent, your bank...

Is there a cost to join?
Fan Club cards are FREE

What are the benefits of being a Fan Club Member?
The basics are: discounted tickets, discounted resort rates, and 10% off meals and merchandise

You can get more info here:
http://198.12.17.76/fanclub/memberorlando.asp

If you are unable to get a card thru your employer, you are welcome to email me your mailing address, and I will send one to you.

WOW!!! That's a great rate for the HRH!

I wonder why it's so low in March.

I don't dare call again for my trip since I've already had them change my rate from $146 (garden/Ent rate) to $125 (garden/Ent rate) to $129 pool view with Fan Club!!!

Tinkerbarb,

I sent an email to you too.
Thanks for the offer:D

I'm really anxiously waiting to see if anyone else gets this $99 rate for other months besides March before I call again for my Fall trip!!!

Anyone else get this rate????:teeth:

I just called to see if I could be my sept Ebook rate of $129 but had no luck. she then checked on march 8th for kicks and said the lowest rate there was $129 for fan club as well. Maybe they already changed the rate? (she did say however that RPR was open for $99!)

hope this helps!

I'm still wondering what the fan club rate is-Is that the same as having a Lowes card? Just curious-How do I get a fan club rate?

Originally posted by pnelson
I'm still wondering what the fan club rate is-Is that the same as having a Lowes card? Just curious-How do I get a fan club rate?

Loews is a hotel guest card, you may get a welcome gift and/or possibly an upgrade and earn frequent flyer miles. At times there are lower-than-rack rates when you call with your loews number but not often.

The Universal Fan Club card, on the other hand, is like the Disney Club card. You get it from your work. The original poster, TINKERBARB, offers to send people the card if they cannot get it at their place of work. You might want to ask her more about it.

You get discounts on rooms, but not always available; discount on merchandise ($10 minimum purchase) in the parks; discount on passes/tickets.

I hope this helps you understand the difference.

Hi TinkerBarb- I'm in that line that e-mailed you also. Thanks so much for your help!
Steve

Was unable to get the $99 with pool view upgrade for weekend of Apr 4th, but was able to get the $99 garden view for Florida Residents (ran in today's Miami Herald.) Can't wait, will be our first time on-site!

Do Universal Fan Club cards expire? I received a Universal Fan club card with a orlando coupon package about four years ago. I used the card on that vacation, but I have not used it since. The card is a paper card, and it does not have my name or a number on it. But it does say unverisal Studios Fan Club. Would any one know if it is still valid?

Oh yes it's still good. They are using a new bar code on the newest cards, seems like you need it to order tickets on line. If you don't need that, then they will except your "old" card at the gates and the shops and the resorts. If you need help with the bar code issue, just shoot me an email and I'll be happy to help you out.

Another thank you Tinkerbarb, from an email requester!

If I book a reservation now for HRH, without the Fan Club Card, will I be able to get my discount, over the counter, later?

Thanks Ed

Mr Ed you can request and book the Fan Club rate and show your card at Check-in. Make sure you are reserving the fan club rate when you call.

TinkerBarb , I emailed you!
Mrsmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter