Gotta Love The Swan

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
We are going to be at WDW from Thanksgiving day through 12/06. My DH's ex-wife's daugher just called and asked if she, her DH and 2 boys could join us the Fri and Sat after Thanksgiving. I heard my DH saying of course we will be glad to have you join us and we will pay for your room at the Swan so that you can stay where we are. My heart started to go pitter patter pitter patter and I thought oh no... The Swan is going to be filled or even worse I can see a $300 a night room in my future. But I logged into 'book the Swan' from this website and lo and behold $144 per night for that weekend with government employee rate. Thank you Swan and thank you Dreams Unlimited for the opportunity to book at this great price. YEAH!!!!!!!! I am starting to like the Swan more and more!!! If the Swan is only 1/2 as nice as everyone here on the board says it is, I am going to be a very happy Disney camper. I have decided to heck with Disney and their AP rate game. The Swan here we come!!!!

I truly believe you will be happy with your choice. And at that price, for a 4 Star hotel, how could you not be?
I hope you have a great time and become a SD convert, like me!

That's great news and a great price. I love reading all the positive posts regarding the Swan & Dolphin. It makes me feel even more excited about our upcoming trip to the Swan. :D

You will love the Swan - the rooms are really nice, the beds are awesome, 25inch tv's, great food & beverage service (including really tasty room service) the employees are really nice - but best of all LOCATION!!!! So convenient for Epcot, MGM and the Boardwalk area.
Have a great trip!!!

So glad that everything worked out! You're going to love the fact you are staying at the S/D! Location, Location, Location...The grotto pool rocks, you'll never have problems finding a lounge chair and a heavenly bed to boot!

Debbie

I am very happy for you. I too got excited when I read about the Fla Resident rate of $139/night for the rest of the 2003. I called for ressies from Nov. 7 to Nov. 10 and no discount. All booked at that rate and big convention there. All they could offer was rack rate of $289/night, which is the same as Y&B and BWI at that time of year. So we declined......Good for you though!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter