GotG drop times for iLL$ and VQ?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
What are the drop times AFTER 7am for VQ and iLL$ for Guardians? In case we get shut out tomorrow morning. Have multiple devices trying just in case!

How fast are the ILLs selling out for GotG in the morning? If I am staying off-site (first Sunday in December) is it safe to assume they'll be gone at 8:30 / park opening?

How fast are the ILLs selling out for GotG in the morning? If I am staying off-site (first Sunday in December) is it safe to assume they'll be gone at 8:30 / park opening?
December could be totally different but in august I booked a ILL one day around 10am

According to thrill-data.com, the last date that GotG sold out before park opening was June 3. Today, it sold out at 6:00 pm.

I think your odds are pretty good that it will be available beyond park opening during early December.

Keep in mind that if Epcot offers extended evening hours, another VQ opens (I think at 6pm) and you don’t have to been in the park to make one.
the1pm drop, you need to be tapped in and inside Epcot.

They're not and haven't been for a while. Most people seem to be forgoing the cost of an $ILL and opting to snag a BG instead. Even in December, I would expect you should be able to get an $ILL so long as they haven't switched the ride from VQ to standby. If they do make the switch before your trip, then all bets are off, and you would most likely be in a scenario where getting an $ILL after park open could be a dicey proposition.

They're not and haven't been for a while. Most people seem to be forgoing the cost of an $ILL and opting to snag a BG instead. Even in December, I would expect you should be able to get an $ILL so long as they haven't switched the ride from VQ to standby. If they do make the switch before your trip, then all bets are off, and you would most likely be in a scenario where getting an $ILL after park open could be a dicey proposition.
Can you get a BG and an $ILL to ride twice?

The LLs have been there well into the mid-afternoon this week. And the 1pm virtual queue has had availability most days until at least 2pm.

What is BG? I can't find that abbreviation listed. I'm learning the Genie+ stuff and haven't seen it? Thanks!

When we were there in early September we got a BG for GOTG after arriving in the park at 6pm. I was shocked they were still available. We did ride that night.

At weekends we find the VQ goes really quickly. On extended night Monday managed to snag a pm one and me at 6pm. The 6pm one you don’t have to be in the park 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter