Got Pin Need Help

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by godwin25, Jun 11, 2013.

1. godwin25

godwin25 Earning My Ears

We already have our vacation booked, 9 days at PO with DDP in November. Received a pin for free dining plan today in the mail today for The same time. Can I apply this to our already booked trip? Anyway to upgrade the pin to DDP?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. julie4423

julie4423 Mouseketeer

I would call ASAP to do so, but you should be able to without a problem. Congrats! We got one too :cool1:

4. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

As long as you are not booked with any other discounts, and there is availablilty at PO for that PIN - you should be able to have it applied to your reservation. You can pay the different for the upgrade from the DP to the DDP. :goodvibes

5. tlpbupu

tlpbupu Mouseketeer

Yes, if there is availability left at your resort and you haven't used any other promos you can apply it to your ressie. You can also upgrade a dining plan at the same time. If you are staying at one of the Port Orleans resorts (I assume that is what PO means unless you meant POP?) you will get the dining plan. Are you wanting to upgrade to the Deluxe Dining plan?

6. godwin25

godwin25 Earning My Ears

Yes we are staying at Port Orleans-Riverside. We would like to upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan.

7. amomma23

amomma23 DIS Veteran

I would call ASAP, but I know POR was booking fast. Just be prepared you may need to change your room type/view or resort to get the discount. Totally worth it, though.

ETA once you get the room sorted out, just tell the CM you would like to pay the difference in $ to upgrade to deluxe dining. Won't be a problem at all.

8. godwin25

godwin25 Earning My Ears

Was able to stay in POR but had to change to a Royal Room. Upgraded to DxDP and still saved almost $1200.

9. amomma23

amomma23 DIS Veteran

10. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Glad you were able to apply the pin. $1200 is a nice savings, especially after upgrading the dining plan :goodvibes.