Got our DME tags!

Kuzco

DIS Veteran
I know it has been said before, but I think it bears repeating. If you haven't gotten your ME tags yet and you are leaving soon, call Disney!

We are arriving on Sunday, but will not be home tonight (Friday) or Saturday. We called DME on Wednesday to make sure they still had our flight information. They did and gave us the info about going to the desk and identifying our bags. We were a little nervous, although I'm sure it would have worked out okay in the end.

Well, today we received a FedEx overnight package from DME with our tags. I'm not sure if our call initiated the sending of the tags or not, but it couldn't have hurt!

I know not having the tags wouldn't have been a big deal, but having them puts my mind at ease.

When we get back next week, I'll let you all know how our journey to Wilderness Lodge goes!! :wave2: Good luck to those of you still waiting on tags!

Congrats on receiving your luggage tags before your trip!
Enjoy Wilderness Lodge. It's our home-away-from-home!!!

I leave on Sunday & still have not received my tags.
Does anyone know if they'll deliver them to the room at least for the return trip? Sure would be better PR than not having tags at all!

Again, enjoy & perhaps we'll see you while buying a Mickey Rice Krispie Treat at Roaring Forks!

"Pixiedustforever" :earsgirl: :cool1:

pixiedustforever said:
Congrats on receiving your luggage tags before your trip!
Enjoy Wilderness Lodge. It's our home-away-from-home!!!

I leave on Sunday & still have not received my tags.
Does anyone know if they'll deliver them to the room at least for the return trip? Sure would be better PR than not having tags at all!

Again, enjoy & perhaps we'll see you while buying a Mickey Rice Krispie Treat at Roaring Forks!

"Pixiedustforever" :earsgirl: :cool1:

I'm not sure about the tags for the return trip - I would doubt it, since I don't think they are needed for the trip back.

We leave next Saturday, and have not received ours yet, I have been stressed because the travel agency we went through burned down and are doing their work out of their home. All you can do is call and leave messages. Let me tell you my messages are getting nastier every day. Travel agent says she is going to request that disney over night express them and hopefully by Monday or I Will scream :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter