Got my package from Disney today - included freebies!!!

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
I received my travel docs for my September trip today and addition to the super cool luggage tags (which I now have a bunch of) I was shocked that it included a voucher for a FREE Planet Hollywood keepsake as well as a Planet Hollywood meal voucher. The meal voucher is good for a FREE select entree as well as one non-alcoholic beverage. :cool1:

Are these new? I've never heard of these before.

It is part of the package this year. The "keepsake" is a keychain apparently.

bbangel said:
It is part of the package this year. The "keepsake" is a keychain apparently.

Thanks! I had no idea. As if they free dining weren't enough they just had to give me more free food. It will be great for a quick lunch on our AKL/DTD day!

HayGan said:
Thanks! I had no idea. As if they free dining weren't enough they just had to give me more free food. It will be great for a quick lunch on our AKL/DTD day!

Hi! When did you book and did you do it on your own or with a TA?

Our trip is in 18 days, booked through a TA and I have recieved nothing from Disney...just curious...

HayGan said:

Just so you know the voucher is for only one person in your party. The choices are a burger, a pasta dish, and another that I cant think of right now.

deltachi8 said:
Hi! When did you book and did you do it on your own or with a TA?

Our trip is in 18 days, booked through a TA and I have recieved nothing from Disney...just curious...

I booked directly through WDW on-line. The package is very similar to the one I received with my AAA package last year except fo rthese new vouchers!

Did you receive a package from your TA?

Cruz Family said:
Just so you know the voucher is for only one person in your party. The choices are a burger, a pasta dish, and another that I cant think of right now.

Thanks! I did know that. It will be nice to just to split it as a snack. We have a breakfast at Boma one day and then a late dinner at Raglan Road. Having this means we can stop in and just grab a light lunch :cool1:

We have not received our package yet, but I expect to be getting the same. Is your name on the Planet Hollywood meal voucher? We have no plans on going there, and I was wondering if it could be passed to someone else, or has to be used by a specific person whose name is on it.

HayGan said:
I booked directly through WDW on-line. The package is very similar to the one I received with my AAA package last year except fo rthese new vouchers!

Did you receive a package from your TA?

Just a n email confirmation....

Cruz Family said:

I also noticed that the fine print said no take-out!!

Minnie824 said:
We have not received our package yet, but I expect to be getting the same. Is your name on the Planet Hollywood meal voucher? We have no plans on going there, and I was wondering if it could be passed to someone else, or has to be used by a specific person whose name is on it.

No it does not have my name on it and it says it is good through Dec 31, 2006. If I don't use it this trip I might just save mine for our December trip.

One free meal will not be enough to get us to Planet Hollywood. We used a "free voucher" the year before last and it didn't include much. We have eaten there three times and the food has not be good ever.

HayGan said:
I received my travel docs for my September trip today and addition to the super cool luggage tags (which I now have a bunch of) I was shocked that it included a voucher for a FREE Planet Hollywood keepsake as well as a Planet Hollywood meal voucher. The meal voucher is good for a FREE select entree as well as one non-alcoholic beverage. :cool1:

Are these new? I've never heard of these before.

I got my documents today. I wasn't even expecting anything, thought that I had everything that I would need and just get the extra vouchers at time of check in. What a nice surprise. Can't wait to get to Disney in just over a month. :banana:

Forgot to add, my name IS on my free Planet Hollywood voucher, I would think they might ask for ID, but maybe not.

JR

HayGan, according to our tickers, I arrive 3 days after you...so hopefully I'll be seeing my docs soon!!

I am scheduled for a Sept. 9 trip. I haven't seen my documents yet either. Still a little over a month out though, so there's time. Looking forward to that FREE food! Gonna try a whole bunch of things I would never think of spending $ on. I also decided to go ahead and splurge on MNSSHP tickets. I've never attended that before.

:) stina

we arrive sept. 10th, and haven't received any trip docs yet. oh well, there's always monday...

I just got my stuff today for cehck in of Sept. 7th, woohoo, so maybe hte two above wil lget this week..i cant wait to eat al lthat food either!!!

I just got my ME vouchers and luggage tags.........when should I expect my documents for travel? (This is the first time I have gone without my parents or other family so i'm not all too sure when to expect things)

Im glad people are seeing their documents. Just curious, when would someone worry about not seeing them?

I know I will be fine if they dont arrive, I have my conformation email and can give ME my baggage claim tickets to get my bags, but....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter