Got my night at Vero at 7 months!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by mouseclick1, Sep 10, 2003.

1. mouseclick1

mouseclick1 DIS Veteran

We recently decided we would like to spend the night before our Easter cruise at Vero Beach. I was worried that there would be no availability due to the holiday, but I was able to get an ocean view inn room without any problems! We are BWV & HH owners, so I had to wait until the 7 month mark. I am sure it helped that we needed a Friday night and not Sun - Thur. Anyway, I've been wanting to check the resort and finally get my chance!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. ncligs

ncligs Registered

"Good for you"...........hope you enjoy your stay at VB.

P.S. If it is just 2 of you going.......try to see if 2415 or 2419 is available when you check in. Those are the 2 rooms on the top floor that have 1 king bed.........and a GREAT ocean view.;)

4. wdwstar

wdwstar DIS Veteran

Way to go neighbor ;)

there is hope for all of us that have to wait for the 7month mark to make ressies:wave:

5. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

This week we were able to book at VB for March spring break time. We own at BWV, just bought this month with MB. I love the idea of a by-the-ocean vacation for our first DVC visit. I can't wait to see the VB resort. It would have been my choice for a home, but DH has a vote too.:rolleyes:

6. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

Congratulations! Have fun!!!

7. tinkgrl

tinkgrl Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein

Hi,

Congrats. Enjoy your vacation!

Allison an associate
    Offically DVC 7/23/03