Got my member packet today!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kdonnel, Feb 11, 2003.

1. kdonnel

kdonnel DVC-BCV

I got my member packet today with the back pack (how many different ways can you get into that thing?), mickey hand, beach club print, and documents.

I was so excited I signed everything and took it back to fed ex to ship back today. Now I just need to read what I already signed!

I am just glad the waiting is over. Trying to buy the resale was not something for someone as impatient as me.

Now if we can just get a trip or two home before WWIII breaks out.

P.S. for those who were chatting Sunday. I was able to sign up for the member emails. I guess waiting 2 days was all it took to get my number into the web system.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Regina

Regina <font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a

WELCOME HOME!

I'm glad that you got the member email worked out.

I agree with you about resales. I like getting exactly what I want when I want it, but it is an excellent resource for those who aren't as impatient as us.:D :D :D

Enjoy!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

4. Verandah Man

Verandah Man I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Congrats, and "WELCOME HOME!!!"

5. nisiemouse

nisiemouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

We did resale first and the waiting was very hard. We bought a small add on from disney and it was much more fun to sign mickey ears! Congratulations!

6. lacool

lacool The second mouse gets the cheese!

Why didn't someone warn me this wait was going to kill me BEFORE I purchased the resale. We closed Friday, and as of yesterday I still don't have a membership number. Kdonnel, I am almost jealous that your resale didn't go through!!! It has been a long time since December 30th when my offer was accepted!

Congratulations to you!

7. kdonnel

kdonnel DVC-BCV

It was almost a full month between my resale offer being accepted and being told Disney bought it.

I called Disney that day and bought. It was less then a week before I signed all the paper work. Now I still have to wait for the deed to be recorded but that is nothing.

lacool, Good luck with the waiting!!! I know it was just about to kill me.

8. jdkdorn

jdkdorn Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member

We bought yesterday by phone and have not recived that paperwork yet, do you get a backpack and other fun stuff when you buy or is that only a special deal?

9. kdonnel

kdonnel DVC-BCV

I think everyone gets the backpack and print. Apparently some people get some sort of crystal thing.