Got my cabin assignment for the EBTA

shaylahc1

Mouseketeer
And I was upgraded from a Cat 12 to a Cat 9:banana: We are on deck 2. I have 2 questions: if the cabin is on the "outside" does that automatically mean I get a porthole?:confused3 Also where is the nearest laundry area to deck 2 (I don't see one on deck 2 on the map).

I can't wait until April!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

And I was upgraded from a Cat 12 to a Cat 9:banana: We are on deck 2. I have 2 questions: if the cabin is on the "outside" does that automatically mean I get a porthole?:confused3 Also where is the nearest laundry area to deck 2 (I don't see one on deck 2 on the map).

I can't wait until April!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yes, an outside cabin has either one very large porthole or 2 smaller portholes. Since you are on Deck 2 you will have one large porthole. The Cat 9's on Deck 1 have 2 smaller portholes.

MJ

You should come over to the cruise meet section.

Yes, if you have an outside cabin, you automatically have a porthole. There is a laundry room on deck 2 aft.

how far in advance can you find out this information? Also would they be more likely to upgrade someone who did a reservation over a year ago or someone who just booked?

We got upgraded from a 12 to 9 for our cruise last month. Loved our stateroom. The number was 2502 and it seemed more spacious than the other cat nines that we've had before. It had the large porthole with the window seat. And it was close to the forward elevator. Enjoy your upgrade :)

how far in advance can you find out this information? Also would they be more likely to upgrade someone who did a reservation over a year ago or someone who just booked?

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason as to who gets upgraded and who doesn't. Trust me, we've been trying to figure it out for years!

It's just a matter of Pixie Dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter