Got my autograph books done

heather31

Mouseketeer
FINALLY!!! I only had to do 2 of them but, after agonizing over what kind of book to make and how to do it, I finally forced myself to make a decision and just do it. I decorated the front of the book and personalized it with my daughter's name. It is a spiral bound book found in the scrapping section at Walmart. I decided against decorating the inside of the book since I have full intentions on ripping the books apart when we get back. I know, the horror of ripping the books apart!!!! I want to do each of my girls a full 12 x 12 scrapbook with the autograph and pictures of them getting the autographs, so that is the reasoning. I will have to link you to the picture since I have NO CLUE how to post a picture within my post. Thanks for looking!

edited to add link that I forgot

autograph book

Wow, it would break my heart to rip apart something soooooo beautiful! The cover is awesome!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter