GOT MY ADRs AT 3AM!!!!

Mickeyfollowers

DVC MEMBER SINCE 2004
I was logged on at 3am entered my DVC ressies number and it worked. I was able to get all my Jan 10-16 ADRs that I wanted either for the times I wanted or 15 to 30 mins before or after the times I wanted. I had to switch La Celliar from Sun to Sat because the only time that showed for that Sunday was way to late. I didn't get Big River Grill because the tab for reservation was not there so I went with my Second choice. The extra bonous this morning was that we are doing a split stay and I was able to book the last two days of our trip and didn't have to wait for the 90 day window for them.:wizard:

I will be up on Tuesday at 2:40 am to make our ADRS for our upcoming trip!!!! Glad it worked out for you!!!!!:thumbsup2

I don't believe that the Big River Grille participates in the 90 + 10 reservations. You can call directly for reservations there if you want.
Have a Great Trip

I haven't been around lately, but did I miss something? Can we start making reservations at 3am now instead of 6am?

I don't believe that the Big River Grille participates in the 90 + 10 reservations. You can call directly for reservations there if you want.
Have a Great Trip

As many times I have stayed at BWV I did not know this. We will not have the kids this trip and wanted to try some new places. Thanks for Info.:thumbsup2

I haven't been around lately, but did I miss something? Can we start making reservations at 3am now instead of 6am?

I had been reading the boards and some were saying they could do it at 3am and some were saying they couldn't. I thought what the heck I would get up at 2:50am, get online and see if I could. I got on right away and 30 mins later was so happy with what I got.:surfweb: These ressies times are so much better than the ones we had last month.

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Hey, my ADR day is on a Sunday. I'm for sure going to try online at 3am, but is Disney Dining open on Sundays in case I have to call?

SEND ME PIXIE DUST!!! My day is Oct 25!!

Since the OP is from NC, I guess that's 3am EST?

My day to call is the dreaded 10/27 (the day they open up 180 days ahead) so there will be lots of people calling & logging in.

Since the OP is from NC, I guess that's 3am EST?

My day to call is the dreaded 10/27 (the day they open up 180 days ahead) so there will be lots of people calling & logging in.

Yes, 3:00am Eastern Time. Good luck on the first 180 day!! pixiedust:

Hi Mickeyfollowers ,
Congrats on getting your ADR's. I am glad to hear that the 3 a.m. time worked for you. I bet it made getting up that early worth it! Now all you have to do is sit back and wait for the trip to get here. Have a great time. :cool1:
________
Montana Medical Marijuana

Hi Mickeyfollowers ,
Congrats on getting your ADR's. I am glad to hear that the 3 a.m. time worked for you. I bet it made getting up that early worth it! Now all you have to do is sit back and wait for the trip to get here. Have a great time. :cool1:

Thank you so much. Yes it was worth it even though DH thought I was alittle nuts getting up that early instead waiting to do it when I got up at 6am to get DS8 ready for school. I didn't want to chance on not getting the time I wanted for La Celliar, last month during free dining I was only able to get a 2:10 and wanted to eat dinner there not lunch. Once I told him that I wasn't able to get it for our first choice day that they only had a 8:50 time for 2 people, I think he was happy that I did get up and got it for our 2nd choice day at 6:30. I think he would have cried :sad1: if we hadn't got it, we go there every trip.

First time doing ADR's online Tues am, would I be able to make add'l 2nd choices for restaurants on same day? I guess you can call it "double dipping". Also these "tabs" everyone talks about, they will only show up when I can officially reserve? I've been online before and have never seen them. What is the best number and time to call, just in case online doesn't work. Really appreciate everyone's help!
Elaine

Quick question - Is this online reservation center just for DVC members? I don't need to make any ADRs, but it would be nice to view them (and I may have one to cancel.) I am not a DVC member. I'm staying at a Disney resort. Can I go online with my reservation number and look at my ressies? Sorry, this has changed since I last visited Disney, and I wasn't aware that they did this at all.

Thanks!

Congratulations, op! We will be there Jan. 9-15. We had the concierge do it for us (we're staying in the Kilimanjaro Club Level at AKL) and was so nervous. This is the first time that I haven't been completely in control of our dining (even when staying concierge in the past). Anyway, they did a great job and we got all of our ressies. I think the only time change was 20 min before or after what I requested. I'm glad you got what you wanted as well! Maybe we'll run into each other in the World.

Quick question - Is this online reservation center just for DVC members? I don't need to make any ADRs, but it would be nice to view them (and I may have one to cancel.) I am not a DVC member. I'm staying at a Disney resort. Can I go online with my reservation number and look at my ressies? Sorry, this has changed since I last visited Disney, and I wasn't aware that they did this at all.

Thanks!

It is for everyone. You will have to set up a username then should be able to put in your conf #'s and then you should be able to view them.

Congratulations, op! We will be there Jan. 9-15. We had the concierge do it for us (we're staying in the Kilimanjaro Club Level at AKL) and was so nervous. This is the first time that I haven't been completely in control of our dining (even when staying concierge in the past). Anyway, they did a great job and we got all of our ressies. I think the only time change was 20 min before or after what I requested. I'm glad you got what you wanted as well! Maybe we'll run into each other in the World.

Congrats to you also!! This trip it will just be DH and me without the kids. We will be staying in Jambo House in a value studio. Next Sept when the kids go again we might stay at AKV again but with a SV. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter