Got email today saying we closed on our resale purchase

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
How long should it take to show up on the OCC website?

Once it does, what is the quickest way to go about getting my membership number and access to member website?

Thanks!

I was able to call Member Services to get set up (though you may have to call until they see you in the system) . THat was some time ago and I have read cases where they don't do it over the phone anymore. Probably hit or miss.

How long should it take to show up on the OCC website?

Once it does, what is the quickest way to go about getting my membership number and access to member website?

Thanks!

Which resale/closing company did you use. We used FAT and Fidelity. Closed July 17, showed up on OCC site on the 22nd, still no contract/points registered with Disney!

Which resale/closing company did you use. We used FAT and Fidelity. Closed July 17, showed up on OCC site on the 22nd, still no contract/points registered with Disney!

It could take up to two weeks for Disney to load the contract and the points. You're still within that window, hope you're in soon!

Still waiting for deed to show up on OCC website. Got closing notice last Friday, 7/26 and still nothing on OCC.

When I bought in the spring, I believe it was just about 14 days from the day we closed to when I saw the points loaded into my account.

Not sure how that correlated to the OCC website as I didn't look.

I would plan to give MS a call around the 10th of August.

I too don't know about the OCC website, but it took Disney 9 business days to load my points into my account, i closed on 7/19, and had points in my account on 7/30. There was about an 8 hour lag between seeing the contracts in my account and them loading the points.

Our deed finally showed up this afternoon on the OCC website! I was getting nervous because it took a full week and others here have reported much shorter times for deeds to be recorded. Now I just need to wait to be loaded into DVC I guess. We are first time members. I guess we officially own a piece of the magic.

Our deed finally showed up this afternoon on the OCC website! I was getting nervous because it took a full week and others here have reported much shorter times for deeds to be recorded. Now I just need to wait to be loaded into DVC I guess. We are first time members. I guess we officially own a piece of the magic.

And in case anyone is wondering why it took a full week to be posted on the OCC site, it was because OCC rejected the first deed submitted by the Title Company due to overpayment. I contacted the title agent this am to inquire why it was taking so long to post to OCC and she had got it straightened out and it posted this afternoon. I think the overpayment was $3.50 (plus we paid a $50 reserve the title agency charges and then returns if not needed). So we will be getting that $ back next week.

Closing notice on July 26 and was able to get my membership number over the phone today as well as activation code to set up my DVC account online. Points were loaded this afternoon.

Closing notice on July 26 and was able to get my membership number over the phone today as well as activation code to set up my DVC account online. Points were loaded this afternoon.

Congratulations and Welcome Home! :banana:

How did you get your number over the phone? I was loaded in the system 3 days ago and they are refusing to give me my number via phone...

How did you get your number over the phone? I was loaded in the system 3 days ago and they are refusing to give me my number via phone...

I called MS and pressed 2 for member administration, I believe. Told them I closed and had my deed # from OCC though they didn't need that info. They asked me a series of questions to verify address, email, etc and then gave me member number and transferred me to the website admin, I think to get activation code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter