Got bill diff. from what quoted?? HELP

Rebeccapaige!

Been to disney 13 times!!
Hi, I got my disney bill today, and it said 1400 now the lady on the phone told me 1100 something? Tax doesn't even add up to that much? i called and she said she can't get an itemized list since its a package? we are staying at the port orleans riverside and she really talked me into this because it was only like 400 more for us to get into the parks for the whole 7 days. Hotel rate under the code was 85 i think? should I cancel this and do the code, was it BDP? HELP. I want to straighten this out soon? or am I better off still this way being I'm travelling alone with two kids under age 5 so we can take our time in the parks? HELP me!! thanks
Becky, Paige and Hailey

Are you in a Standard View or a Water View - that can increase the price as well? If not, I bet she booked the package WITHOUT the discount.

If you cannot get full use the Unlimited Park Hoppers on both arrival and departure day, then cancel the package and book the room only. $400 is a lot of money - for 3 of you, that is over $125 each! I think you would probably be better off doing your room and tickets seperately :) :) :)

I would call Central Reservations and make sure that the room is available with the discount and then cancel your WDTC package.

thanks for your reply! I will make sure the room is still at code before cancelling but I think I can get a 7 day pass for an adult and a child and the hotel for less don't you? It was just standard view. and my hotel should have been only around $700 including tax so $700 is a lot for passes for two of us isn't it? I was so upset by this, as I would have never taken the package if it had been this much you know? although I did like it that we could come and go at leisure each day.
Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter