Got BCV 1BR at 7 months during F&W!

Snurk71

DIS Veteran
I wasn't planning on it, but we lucked out this morning. Today is our 7 month mark for our October trip. When I called this morning I first modified our BLT reservation from a studio to a 1BR (we own at BLT & VGC, but only had enough BLT pts to reserve a studio without borrowing at 11 months). Once that was complete I asked to check for a 1BR at BCV, not expecting there to be one - but to then go on a wait list. Much to my surprise, there was one 1BR left for our dates (Thurs - Wed). So we'll be trying our BCV for the 1st time in October - and it saved us 26 points to boot.

Time to start researching BCV - I hadn't looked that deeply into it since I wasn't expecting it to happen.

Good for you! BCV will be a great location for your F&W excursions. :)

Congratulations! There's nowhere better for a Food & Wine trip (BWV would be 2nd choice). BLT will be there for other trips, when it makes more sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter