Got a dinner reservation for BOG. Wasn't really looking for one.

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Did I just really luck up by getting a dinner reservation for BOG less than a month out?

10 min ago I just got one for next week!! 530pm on a Wednesday. I do feel like I won the lottery. My husband had a late flight in last night but I really really really want to go wake him up and share the news. LOL :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Did I just really luck up by getting a dinner reservation for BOG less than a month out?

Same thing happened to me this morning! I woke up and checked the reservations at 5:30am just for the heck of it and there were several times for my day; 5:25, 7:25, 9:25. Once I selected my time and went back and looked all the other times were gone. :cool1:

At 3:30 this morning I secured 2 of them. A 7:30 for 6 on March 24 and a 5:30 for 4 on the 27th as my party has different schedules, but I was very happy!

Same thing happened to me. We're going to WDW for a couple days in early March and I've been looking regularly for a BOG dinner. I truly didn't expect to find one this close. Early this morning, there were suddenly 3 prime-time spots for BOG dinner available. I joked to my husband 'did someone call in a bomb threat for that day?' Couldn't believe our luck!

i was able to snag one a few weeks ago for 5:45 on 2/26. Been checking to see if I could grab one later but if not, I am happy I got one.

This gives me hope, I was able to get two tables of two, but one of my family is still missing out I still need one more seat for june 19th, holding out:)

I've been checking everyday at random times to try to get one at the end of this month. I hope I'm as lucky as you guys!

I was able to get a reservation this morning for April 7 for 6 people. I had to book three separate reservations, one online and then two on the phone but they were available. I have been checking several times a day. Late, early and everything in between. I would continue to check, you just never know.

I check every day, multiple times a day. Hoping to grab one as I don't really love the lunch menu. There are 6 of us so, I'm sure that will make it even tougher.

yeah, I just saw one available as well.....I REALLY want the lunch time frame....all my dinners are booked but i'm so nervous that I might not get lunch I'm thinking of arranging...

well I locked in a 9:00pm dinner just now, its on a day I have 1900 Park Fare, but I felt like I needed this as a backup incase BoG Lunch doesn't work out.

Just able to snag a reservation for two for June 3rd at 6:30 p.m. Perfect time for us. :flower:

I'm so excited that I got one for our August trip yesterday! We've done lunch, but really excited for dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter