Got a code for December

TexasJule

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to share that I went to WDW site and requested a planning dvd for my mom. She always goes with us and was hoping this might get us a discount code. I selected the dates we are thinking of going and this morning she received and email with a code for our dates.
This is what it said:

Thanks for checking out our Vacation Planning info. Now it's our move.

We just wanted to make sure you have everything you need to plan your next Walt Disney World® Resort visit! And since you're thinking about coming in December, the offer to the right would be a great way to get the most magic out of your stay.

Stay in the middle of the magic in December
at select
Disney Resort hotels.
For example, stay at
Disney Value Resorts
$ 113 * per night
plus tax
in a standard room.
Disney Moderate Resorts
$ 181 * per night
plus tax
in a standard room.

Disney Deluxe Resorts
$ 316 * per night
plus tax in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
For stays most
Sunday–Thursday nights
12/1/13-12/12/13.
*Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room.

With our flexible Magic Your Way Tickets, the longer you play, the less you pay per day! Click here for details.

sorry to say.

that is the standard email people get after requesting a dvd, if you look at the email right pane bottom you will se a code, 3 digits example "RXX" or something similar... its not really any special discount just a standard fishing emails

would have been nice if it was an actual PIN.

Really? I have requested a dvd every year for 3 years and have never received this email. I had no idea it was standard since I never got it. I have received pin codes and knew it wasn't the standard pin code but still a discount code so made me happy. LOL

Well maybe not everyone gets one, but its a pretty standard email:

on the bottom, right side under the "BOOK NOW" button you will see something like "Be sure to mention package code R4G" or some other code, those are pretty standard and send them randomly to people and arnt really any type of discount.

Try calling a CM, i felt the same way first time i got one :sad1:

I have also gotten a few of these emails.

They just want to see if people will book from them sending out an email.

There is no discount. Sorry.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter