Good Trader Alert!!! :-)

Stitch2002

Earning My Ears
Hi y'all!!!! I just wanted to tell you, even though I haven't recieved them yet (i will do a follow up), BUZZ2001 is an AWESUME TRADER!! Nice emails, freindly conversation, pleasant to email and chat with, just a nice person!!! I am honored my FIRST pin trade was with you BUZZ2001, thanks again and look forward to getting my very wanted pins!!!! Happy New year!!!

Pin_Collector@hotmail.com

Not a problem Chris. You also have been a pleasure to deal with and I'm glad you are getting some of your holy grail pins.

Hope everyone has a great New Year!!

I saw your name on pinpics long ago, and I was going nuts becuase your email was N/A and you had prototypes, which I consider each "holy grials" which may not be possible, but I want all the prototypes almost as I did tourist stitch, and even though I own him now, I still lust for his beuty! But I finally got your email, and my hopes ignited. I emailed you one day, you said you had them and will trade. I almost traded away elvis stitch, but kept my cool. I emailed you a second time, you said you have a trade in the works, i had some reaction: :( :confused: :mad: but, third times the charm, and now I am after long last trading for your prototypes. I am one happy pin trader, I have received 4 holy grials in a weeks time (if having multiple holy grials is possible in your opinion). When you asked for the 3 pins, I was shocked, becuase I had them all!!!! :Pinkbounc The first thought to enter my mind was, I'm getting prototoypes, YAHOO!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :smooth: And so here I am now, waiting for my prototypes in the mail. It feels amazing. But, it wouldn't be possible without your freindliness and happy go attitude. Cheers to you freind!!!

Happy new years everyone!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Ut oh Chris........don't go inflating Buzz's head!!! He won't fit in WDW anymore! hehehehehehehhe

Only kidding of course!
It is great to hear when a new trader has a great experience, and Buzz is a dear man!

Sorry on your other post I said Lilo is my fav....but this way there are just more STITCH pins for you!!!!

But , I do have a hermit crab named Stitch.....so I am not all that bad! ;)

I also have trade with Mario on the board.. but had the pleasure of meeting him in the NJ Bridgewater meet this pass summer.. What a great person.. He traded with me for one of my Holy Grails.

Just a nice person..

Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter