Good resort for a 6 yr old ?

Mad4Mickey

<font color=FF66FF>All SINGLE Firemen have a MARRI
We just got back from POR without my Nephew . We are going back again and taking him with us this time. This kid has been to Disneyland with us and to WDW with me . Problem is I was not happy with POR this last time and I think he would have a better time back at the WL where he has stayed before . He loved the Concierge staff there : ) They all knew his name and that ment alot to him .
I am thinking maybe something on the monorail ? Maybe WL ? Maybe go to Pop where things are bigger then life ? I keep hearing PORFQ is great ..

So tellme what do you think ?

If he likes slides, the Polynesian Volcano pool is really neat. Zero entry too.
Also you could rent a Water Mouse there and take him for a ride on Bay Lake.
Kids love that.

Have Fun!
Cindy

If he loves to swim and use the slide, he will love CSR!! Check out these threads and visit my CSR website below.

CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT QUICK INFO

PEPPER MARKET FOOD PHOTOS

JUST BACK THREADS

wb6r04.jpg

Best Food Court – Voted by DIS’ers
Pepper Market. Huge portions, great choices and tasty food. Lunch/Dinner Menu

Best Pool – Voted by Dis’ers
Best mod pool. It offers a great slide (123 ft long), an arcade, a sand volleyball court, and a playground at the main pool area.

Does he like animals? AKL is a wonderful resort for kids.

save your money go with Pop or movies - kids really seem to like them. (since I do too I can't blame the kids)

Your nephew will be happy wherever his Uncle Rick will be. And since Uncle Rick aint shellin' out the dough to stay concierge at WL, I think he'd just LOVE POFQ.

Uncle Rick will go where Aunt Boo tells him LOL

It is your AP that I shall use for a discount . Come on now you can do what you did last time . I will stay on the 7th floor and you can sneek up the side of the building with the sheets we tie together like last time bawwhwhahaaa

My son is nnow 16, but we started staying at the CR when he was 1 and we went a couple times a year. It is his alltime favorite WDW resort and we have stayed at all but AKL and WL (no desire). I think kids love the fact that the monorail glides thru, the arcade is awesome, the hoppin' Chef Mickey's music night and day, day and night, the fabulous view of MK, the EWP goes by the Bay Lake side and if you're out on the dock you get front row seats! For my son, nothing compared to the CR. It is a really fun resort for kids (I have two little girls that love it, too). Also, we enjoy the walk b/f to the MK. It is just a very exciting and energized resort. (the CR has great shops, too!)

Happy planning & have a great time wherever you stay! :thumbsup2

Lives4Disney :)

Mad4Mickey said:
Uncle Rick will go where Aunt Boo tells him LOL

It is your AP that I shall use for a discount . Come on now you can do what you did last time . I will stay on the 7th floor and you can sneek up the side of the building with the sheets we tie together like last time bawwhwhahaaa

Don't give out all my secrets woman. Besides, now they'll also know that not only do I climb up the side of WL to sneak into concierge, I also have my faithful 10 year old reusable mug strapped to my side for later use. AND I repel into the super secret rich folks' pool to hang with the priveledged.

Another vote for the POLY!

The atmosphere, volcano pool, monorail, location, etc....it really can't be beat! :thumbsup2

We just did a split stay at All Star Movies and CR. My DD5 (and myself) liked the Movies more than CR. I think it's the fun theming that appeals to the kids young and old. Add in the fact that Movies is about one-fourth the price (we had a preferred room at ASMo and a MK tower view at CR to give you an idea), and the Movies looks even better! We also checked out WL, the poly and GF for future stays and decided on the Movies for our next trip. But as for the deluxes, the WL would be my top choice. The Poly and the GF didn't do anything for us. But we are park people, not pool people. We didn't swim once on our weeklong vacation.

Thanks everyone for the replies , I am not a pool person either . We have a in ground in our yard so we really dont do the pool much . With my nephew we might a tiny bit but I am into a relaxed hotel . I like the WL so much because it to me is not that large. The 7th floor is a great view of the castle , the lake ect...

Rick I thought you said you lost it and that you were going to take a Sharpie to the 7-11 Mug and draw Wilderness Lodge and a bear on it ? Is that plan now off ? bawwhwhahaa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!