good price on k cups?

I made filters for the my K Cup to make it so the coffee was stronger. I just used the regular basket coffee filters, folded them in half, traced a large mouth coffee mug and cut it out. That gave me two filters that work in the my K-cup. The filter slows the water down enough to make the coffee taste stronger. I just toss the filter and rinse the my K cup for the next time. Regular basket filters are really cheap.

there is a referral program on the kuerig website. If I refer anyone I get two free boxes & so does the person I refer. If you are new to Keurig & interested send me a pm.

For those that PM'd me for a referral I have PM'd you back if I needed more info. If anyone else would like a referral PM me. I love freebies...don't you? :dance3:

Update: I must have read it wrong. It says if the person I refer buys the machine from them you get 2 free & I do too. I think this is in addition to the WARRANTY ones but not positive. Sorry all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter