good price on k cups?

My ILs got us a Keurig for Christmas - love it!

I usually buy my K-Cups at Bed, Bath & Beyond using the 20% off coupon or at Kohl's when I have a 15%-30% off coupon.

I remember when I registered my Keuring on their website I got 2 free boxes when I ordered 2 boxes. I think the code was WARRANTY. But , that was 4 months ago so maybe that's not valid anymore .... but it doesn't hurt to try!

My ILs got us a Keurig for Christmas - love it!

I usually buy my K-Cups at Bed, Bath & Beyond using the 20% off coupon or at Kohl's when I have a 15%-30% off coupon.

I remember when I registered my Keuring on their website I got 2 free boxes when I ordered 2 boxes. I think the code was WARRANTY. But , that was 4 months ago so maybe that's not valid anymore .... but it doesn't hurt to try!

That code's still good. I used it about two weeks ago. They shipped pretty quickly, too! I really recommend Timothy's Sugar Bush Maple. I saw several great reviews on Amazon for that flavor, so I had to give it a try......YUM! :thumbsup2

June

The cheapest I have found are on amazon. Sign up for the automatic delivery and they are even cheaper. You can cancel this after you order. Every now and then they will put some up on their Friday Sale for a really nice deal. The only problem with amazon is that the selection is limited.

I second the Amazon Subscribe and Save

Also right now Amazon has a TON of KCups on sale in the Manager's Specials - Click HERE.

I get mine from Amazon, the cheapest I have found was $15.xx for 50 of The Coffee People Donut Shop coffee. There was an additional discount on top of the subscribe and save but I don't know if its still going on.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I checked out Amazon and the keurig site and I am amazed at all the choices. I had only looked at Kohls before and they had a few choices. I don't know how I'll decide they all sound yummy!!

There's a thread here on the DIS Unplugged forum all about Keurig and there are a lot of links in it to online K-cup sellers who have good deals.

We get the Amazon order every month thanks to the budget boards.

That code's still good. I used it about two weeks ago. They shipped pretty quickly, too! I really recommend Timothy's Sugar Bush Maple. I saw several great reviews on Amazon for that flavor, so I had to give it a try......YUM! :thumbsup2

June

Can you use the Keurig warranty code more than once?

I get mine from Amazon as well................ but, I do use the BB&B 20% off coupons too............ (If you sign up on the BB&B website, they'll send a 20% off coupon right away - make sure you get on the mailing list too.......... they'll mail them to you!!)

I just got a keurig!:cool1: now I have to buy the cups. Any suggestions on how to get the best price?

there is a referral program on the kuerig website. If I refer anyone I get two free boxes & so does the person I refer. If you are new to Keurig & interested send me a pm.

It took me a while to find a brand that I liked. I found many of them to be too weak for my taste, so some of the ones I bought went to waste. I found I like the Newman's Own Organic Special Blend Extra Bold, and I only make a cup or two a week so I just pick it up at the supermarket.

Another option for the budget minded is to buy a filter for your Keurig ($14) and you can use your own ground coffee rather than buy the cups. I use my own tea bags and hot chocolate, too.

I always purchase mine from Bed, Bath & Beyond. I didn't even think of using the coupon. I'll have to remember not to toss it the next time I get one in the mail. I'm going to Keurig's website to try some of the other ones that are less common. I like the hot cocoas and teas as well.

It took me a while to find a brand that I liked. I found many of them to be too weak for my taste, so some of the ones I bought went to waste. I found I like the Newman's Own Organic Special Blend Extra Bold, and I only make a cup or two a week so I just pick it up at the supermarket.

Another option for the budget minded is to buy a filter for your Keurig ($14) and you can use your own ground coffee rather than buy the cups. I use my own tea bags and hot chocolate, too.

I have not seen the filter for sale except coming with one of their models.....any idea where I might find it ?

TIA

I just ordered one from QVC today. Can't wait to get it! It comes with 48 k-cups, it is the platinum one with extras and was $149.00. Seemed like a good deal. It also comes with the my k-cup, too!

I found I like the Newman's Own Organic Special Blend Extra Bold, and I only make a cup or two a week so I just pick it up at the supermarket.
They sell this flavor at BJ's now too. :thumbsup2 Unfortunately they only have 3 others to choose from but I was excited to see this there yesterday. :cool1:

I have not seen the filter for sale except coming with one of their models.....any idea where I might find it ?

You can purchase the filter on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Keurig-K-Cup-...1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1271545475&sr=8-1
And I think Bed Bath & Beyond also sells it separately. For me, I don't think it works quite as well, the coffee seems weaker than when normally brewed so I never use it.

What I do love is the My Kap:
http://www.amazon.com/My-Kap-Reuse-Keurig-K-Cups-Clear/dp/B00272PDHO
With that you peel off the foil on your regular k-cups instead of tossing them, rinse out the coffee (I use it for compost in my garden) and then fill it with your own coffee and pop the My Kap on. Then you can re use your regular k-cups so your not making a huge amount of waste and use your favorite coffees in them (like D&D :cloud9:). I started out with 5 Kaps and then bought another 10 so I could dump and remake the cups in batches once a week. The cost per cup went from .42 (cheapest Amazon price w/ sub & save) to .08 using these. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter