? Good Poly rate

Chele

Earning My Ears
I am going September 15 - 24 (3 adults, 1 child) I booked Poly Lagoon View and got a rate of $319 (including tax and $25 extra adult) with an AP rate. How did I do?

I am ashamed to admit it but before I found your board, I was probably paying rack rates. (yes about 5 times).

I also want to thank everyone for all the wonderful information -especially tikiman (even if not the best rate-better than what I usually do) :D

I just wanted to say WELCOME....from one Chele to another!! :wave:

We just booked the Poly Concierge level for 3 nights in June at $357. That was with an AP discount. With having 3 adults, you might want to see what the Concierge price would be! If it's not much more, it might be worth it for the food alone! :)

Be sure to check all the message boards! This place is BRIMMING with information!

Have to run now.....left some friends over at MGM waiting for the Tower of Terror ride! :)

Enjoy your Trip!

Oh and don't forget! Watch for a Code to come up for Sept! You might be able to lower that rate even!!

Chele, thank you for the Welcome!

Was $357 for LV Concierge? Maybe I should try for Concierge!!

I get a good rate one time-now I am getting greedy.
Thanks for the advice and I will keep an eye out for a code.
:D

The AP rate for Polynesian LV Concierge with a third adult & tax would be 385.17 per night.

BrianD :smooth:

Oh 'Chele!! I would take that Poly Concierge rate!!! How wonderful!!!

Thanks for the info Brian!

Also, yes, that is a LV....I "think" and I could be wrong, that all of the concierge level rooms are LV???

There are GV (garden view) rooms for concierge, as well. The GV concierge rooms run about $5 more than a regular LV room. So if you want concierge, but don't care really about the view, you can get concierge without spending quite as much $$$.

BrianD :smooth:

Thanks Brian!

Now I am more confused than ever:confused:

What's your opinion-for basically the same price GV Concierge or regular LV?

Chele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!