Good news, you can get AAA disount on MYW packages

For a $40 discount in my case, I don't think it is worth it to go through AAA instead of Disney, because if they haven't taken out the $25 booking fee then it ends up saing me $15. Plus I would have to pay everything upfront, which I am not about to do.

MagicKingdom05 said:
For a $40 discount in my case, I don't think it is worth it to go through AAA instead of Disney, because if they haven't taken out the $25 booking fee then it ends up saing me $15. Plus I would have to pay everything upfront, which I am not about to do.

Do you think I should cancel my Disney reservation and sign up with AAA and take advantage of the discount? I'm really worried about POR not being avail by the time I pay and plus I have to pay up front and with Disney I can pay payments or when I get there even though Disney is almost $200 more.

LilMamiBella,

I would have them double check that because when they checked mine it changed from $1278.85 to $1413.41.

Leslie32 said:
Luv2Trav I am new to AAA what is triptiks? I hope I don't sound to dumb :guilty:

A triptik is kind of like a little spiral notebook that contains little maps of your entire trip with turn by turn instructions. Your route is highlighted and it makes your drive easier. They also map any construction areas to avoid along the way.
AAA members can go on the AAA website and request triptiks, make your own and print on your home printer, or stop by the AAA office to request triptiks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter