Good News: Still going to WDW....

McRed

♫ Maa-nah Maa-nah ♫
Bad News: Fort Wilderness is no longer part of the trip. My folks had a week of timeshare at RCI that they had to get rid of and offered it to us. It was too good of a deal to pass up. Really close to Disney and shuttle service to the parks. We still have the tickets to MNSSHP and will still try to go to the Hoop-Dee-Doo.
So now there is an opening at FTW for the week of Oct. 13th for someone to take advantage of.
DW was a little bummed at first, saying that she really wanted to do the Haunted Hayride. When I told her that it was no longer offered, she signed on pretty quickly. We'll try again maybe in a few more years. My last trip to the Fort was in July of 1971....not many shade trees back then.

just don't stay at Westgate Vacation Villas.

Sounds like you got a good deal! I hope you're able to at least visit the Fort! :thumbsup2 It funny to me when I see all of the old photo's of the Fort with all of the short little newly planted pine tress. It actually looks like Florida in those pics, ha!

My folks had a week of timeshare at RCI that they had to get rid of and offered it to us. It was too good of a deal to pass up.

I'm doing that in November - Wyndham Cypress Palms - where are you staying?

I'm still going to the Fort just to look around and I have a site for a couple of nights if I decide to go - put up a tent and chill out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter