Good Neighbor Resort with plenty of room for sleeping??

Yeah, it's those two bathrooms that have me hooked. With four adults, it could be tough with one bathroom...although dd and her boyfriend tend to shower at night. I still can't make up my mind.

I think the Camelot Inn and Suites and Desert Inn and Suites are what they refer to as Sister-Hotels, same owner or something like that.

I've stayed at DI&S before and would stay there again. I like the two rooms and two full bath. If booking early the cost is budget friendly.

I made a reservation on the phone for DI&S and when the email confirmation came through it was for the the sister hotel. One call and correction was done. Could have been bad if I hadn't noticed it before we arrived.

I think you would like either motel. I have stayed at both, although the Camelot was a few years ago. I liked them both. Both about the same walk distance. The Camelot may be a few more steps, but nothing that would make a difference. The Camelot has no breakfast, the Desert Inn has a continental breakfast that is very limited. That may make a difference to you, didn't to us as there really was nothing at the Desert Inn that we liked at the breakfast anyway. We bring bars to eat in the room. I tried to book the Desert Inn again for my trip in Oct, but the price was prohibitive, so we are staying at the Del Sol Inn.

I would go with the 2 bathrooms if they are about the same price. While not a necessity, it's nice for 4 adults. Even if 2 of you shower at night, you still have 2 bathrooms for other uses. haha!

I think the Camelot Inn and Suites and Desert Inn and Suites are what they refer to as Sister-Hotels, same owner or something like that.

I've stayed at DI&S before and would stay there again. I like the two rooms and two full bath. If booking early the cost is budget friendly.

I made a reservation on the phone for DI&S and when the email confirmation came through it was for the the sister hotel. One call and correction was done. Could have been bad if I hadn't noticed it before we arrived.

The Camelot Inn and Tropicana Inn are sister hotels. The Desert Inn and Suites doesn't have a sister hotel that I am aware of.

We did not like Desert Inn and Suites when we stayed there a few years ago. Long story short, we had called and made a reservation in advance, called a month later to confirm before our trip and confirm the price, and they said they couldn't offer the quoted price to us and it was going to be $30+ a night more (this was a couple of years ago). We have stayed at Camelot Inn multiple times and are going to be staying there again in a few short weeks. Great place, great value. I highly recommend it.

Also forgot to add that we have also stayed at the Desert Palms. LOVED that hotel as well! The only reason why we stopped staying there is because we found a better deal closer to Disneyland over at the Camelot Inn. But for your situation (needing more space, all adults), one of the suites at the Desert Palms would probably be perfect for you.

Well, I've booked DI&S! I just have to have those two bathrooms....especially with two adult men!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter