Good job Dreams Unlimited!

Rogillio

DIS Veteran
We we got to our room on our recent DCL/Dream cruise we found our Castaway Gold gift on the bed in each room - nice backpacks. We then found huge 'gift baskets' fill with all kinds of good/useful/fun items. The basket was awesome! It had litty bitty whiteboards that we used extensively to let everyone know where we were and such. It had candy, an extension cords, highlighters, glowsticks, stationary....I can't remember whatall was in there.

At first we thought that was from the Castaway club then we realized this was from Dream Unlimted! This was a really cool suprise. Oh yeah, we also got $200 OBC which was nice too. :-)

Thanks DU!!

So glad you liked your gift bag. We have a team of hard working folks who go into making sure those bags look their best and are ready for you when you enter your stateroom. I will make sure they see your post.

I hope that they are still doing these baskets when we cruise in May 2014 :). We got one (actually 2 since we had 2 cabins) when we cruised last May and it was awesome :thumbsup2. LOTS of great cruise items that we found very useful throughout the cruise :cool1:. :love: Dreams Unlimited and our agent Tracey H. :dance3:.

We got off the Dream on Sunday and were so excited to find the Dreams Unlimited gift basket!! It was so awesome!! :thumbsup2

Wish they had come up with a way to do the same thing for all their clients out of the rest of the DCL homeports, instead of making us have to keep hearing about the awesome baskets only Port Canaveral folks get... :( :(

How awesome, I'm so jealous! I wish they had them for Miami. It's nice that they do it. Everytime I see pics they look so nice. Did you get pics?

How fun and exciting! (Although I kinda wish it had stayed a surprise . . . )

There are already multiple threads about the gift baskets that DU give to their clients so keeping this stuff as a suprise on these boards is asking the sun to be green for a day :-)
But what is in the basket is still a suprise.... And they change the baskets now and then so it's a suprise every time!!!

DU give tese baskets to all the people that have booked a cruise with DU sailing out of Port Canaveral, fist timer or 100 times booked with DU wverybody is included.

I'm sorry for the people that are cruising from another port then DIsney's home port...
DU is able to offer this from cruises out of DCL homeport.
It's something extra and don't be jealours that somebody get's something more then you get.. We are grown ups aren't we....
And yeah it effects me ro when i cruise out of Galveston In May this year....

So glad you liked your gift bag. We have a team of hard working folks who go into making sure those bags look their best and are ready for you when you enter your stateroom. I will make sure they see your post.

We cruised back in Sept 12 and also got one of the baskets, it certainly was a great surprise to open our stateroom door and have a gift waiting on the bed for us.
Hope DU will keep it up, we've booked our second cruise through them now, can't fault their service :thumbsup2

I've never looked into DU. Thinking maybe I should for my next booking :) Thanks for sharing your story

We were totally surprised by our baskets when we arrived for our Dec. 19 Dream cruise. It's just like Christmas morning and finding toys under the tree!

They were beautiful and Oh So Useful. Thanks, DU.

Wonder when this was implemented? My April 2012 cruise was with DU, but no basket... No biggie, but hopefully I'll get lucky on my July 2013 cruise!

I transferred my ressie to Dreams after booking online with Disney. Will I get a gift basket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter