Good food that's also a good deal near Disney

chrisie703

Earning My Ears
We will be leaving on Tuesday for a week in Disney. We are staying at Pop and my parents are staying at CBR. We always stay on site so we don't have to drive anywhere, so I really don't know the area outside of Disney. This time my parents are renting a car, so I would love some suggestions on some good places to eat that are close and a good value. I don't necessarily want to eat super cheap, but I want a bang for my buck, which you obviously don't get IN Disney.
We will also be having some meals in Disney, I actually got a reservation for Cinderellas Royal Table just a couple of weeks ago :cool1: But after paying $45 for breakfast I would love to save some money on other meals.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that you can offer some suggestions.

I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place. Moderators please move to the appropriate forum.

If you are looking for a great deal try Restaurant.com . This is a link to Disney World area. Sign up before you buy. They'll send you an e-mail with a discount code. We went to House of Blues last time we where there. Great food. We also drove last year down last November stay a couple of days in the Savannah & Hilton Head area. We did some coupons for there as well.
374769photo1.jpg

We went to House of Blues and used the Restaurant.com $25 off for $2 . The food was fine and the coupon you print out online and is easy to use. Toward the end of month they usually have that deal. You might be able to buy a $50 one too? There are only 2 of us so we got the $25 one...they have a deal too where drinks and appitizers are 1/2 from I think 3-5 and 10 til closing..If you drive out to RT 535 there all kinds of restaurants Chili, olive garden,Uno etc. (go to DTD and go down Hotel Plaza Blvd a few lights til you get to main road 535 and head left or right. They just opened a new Longhorn Steak house over on your way to the Outlet Mall that is by Disney.

I didn't read the linked thread but 3 of my favorite places that are nearby are:

Steak N Shake
Earl of Sandwich (Downtown Disney)
Bahama Breeze - (a bit more but probably no more than Rainforest Cafe).

This is too late for you, but for others... I check groupon everyday and keep an eye out for resturaunt or pizza deals. Then I stock up and have them when I go down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter