Good Eats off site

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
We are going in 28 days, and am looking for some ideas for some good off site (oh the horror :lmao: ) places to eat.

Any suggestions? We have been to race rock and have enjoyed it, but would like to try somethng different.

Any ideas are appreciated.

We seem to enjoy Jungle Jims, Bahama Breeze, Dixie Crossroads, giordanos, outback, carrabbas, ny china buffet, flippers, aqnd taco bell.

We love going to Bahama Breeze, the Outback, Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory (new last yr thanks to u guys!) and Golden Correl (for breakfast really tho). That's why the diet starts now! :rolleyes:

Definately Ale House! It is a smoke-free restaurant/sports bar. Lunch and Dinner time crowd is fine, later you go younger/louder crowd. Great food, big portions.

If you venture up towards Universal, try Sweet Tomatoes, Texas De Brazil, Bahama Breeze, Cafe TuTu Tango, Bubbalou's BBQ, Salt Island, Seasons 52 or Dixie Crossroads.

I lobe the Columbia in Celebration.

I also love NY China Buffet and CiCis pizza for budget dining.

bearzabout said:
If you venture up towards Universal, try Sweet Tomatoes, Texas De Brazil, Bahama Breeze, Cafe TuTu Tango, Bubbalou's BBQ, Salt Island, Seasons 52 or Dixie Crossroads.

I lobe the Columbia in Celebration.

I also love NY China Buffet and CiCis pizza for budget dining.

Another vote for Texas de Brazil. Excellent place. Research it a bit before you go, so you know what you are in for. :)

Also, Antonio's in Celebration is great for Italian. The Celebration Town Tavern is decent for "New England Style" food.

Where is the cheesecake factory?

What is the Texas de Brazil, I keep hearing about it, what can you tell me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter