Good cruise clip art?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by PatricenPete, Mar 20, 2006.

1. PatricenPete

PatricenPete DIS Veteran

I am trying to design an iron on transfer to put on the pillowcase that I plan on having the characters sign on our upcoming cruise.

Does anyone have a site for some good Disney cruise clip art, preferably featuring the characters?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kdsluvdisney

kdsluvdisney <font color=green>Wow! The things I learn on the D

I'm curious about this one too -- I'm also looking for cruise coloring pages. My DD had some on the trip and she loved them and I was looking for more of them. Wish I would have purchased those coloring books now!

4. PhotoLisa

PhotoLisa Disney Cruizin Is 4 Me

5. PhotoLisa

PhotoLisa Disney Cruizin Is 4 Me

In the Castaway Club section of the DCL website, there are a few coloring pages that you can download. None feature the ship -- just characters in water activities.

6. mowog

mowog Mouseketeer

you can purchase photo copy transfer paper from staples, or any office supply store , or a fabric center , and iron on a scanned photo you currently own. This way you can put anything on your pillowcase. Maybe even a photo from a previos trip to Disney.You simple copy a photo etc on this paper and then you iron it to the fabric.The paper has a special backing which allows this to be done.

7. taeja71

taeja71 <font color=deeppink>I'll type real slow...<br><fo

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom half of this thread w/in the Creative DISigns forum. There are lots of great sites for you to check out. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

I've been thinking about this more, you might want to do a search for ship clipart on the DISigns forum or ask the DDA designers on the Disigns forum if they have any ship clipart. The link I sent you to has tons of Disney character cliparts that you'll want to use. I've seen Minnie on a beach blanket, goofy snorkling, Mickey/minnie surfing, donald duck running w/ a surfboard..... but ship clip art......hmmmm. Good luck.

8. taeja71

taeja71 <font color=deeppink>I'll type real slow...<br><fo

Have you checked e-bay?

9. SCCRUZZER

SCCRUZZER Mouseketeer

I love the puppy dof you have on you site....Where did you ge that? Thanks

10. SCCRUZZER

SCCRUZZER Mouseketeer

I love the puppy dog you have on you site....Where did you get that? Thanks

11. VRodKen

VRodKen March 30 3Nitr

My kids have been to Disneyland at least 6 times. (My brother-in-law works there. Good problem to have :thumbsup2 )

But my DS 9 and DD 11 are saying they are too old to bring thier autograph books! Heck, I might bring one of them just for the fun of it. Seeing them grow up is wonderful, but I miss some of the innocence...

We'll be in Orlando next week, on the cruise Thursday. Can't wait!!!

VRodKen
    :moped: