Good Crowd Calendar for Universal Studios?

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Is there a good crowd calendar for universal studios? Looking at DL next summer. And possibly the option of one day at Universal Stuidos. (Not sure cause of cost and how much we could get done with crowds in one day)

Been looking myself. We are going to be doing a one day trip in October (miles to use up). From what I've heard from others, should be pretty light then. Of course that was before HP opened, but thinking probably (hopefully) be pretty light during the week.

Calendars found:
Having never been to USH and comparing days/calendars, I am not sure how accurate the above calendars are, but hopefully they will be fairly accurate.

Been looking myself. We are going to be doing a one day trip in October (miles to use up). From what I've heard from others, should be pretty light then. Of course that was before HP opened, but thinking probably (hopefully) be pretty light during the week.

Calendars found:
Having never been to USH and comparing days/calendars, I am not sure how accurate the above calendars are, but hopefully they will be fairly accurate.

Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter