Good choice offsite with room for 5 and 2 bathrooms

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by mommykds, Nov 28, 2011.

1. mommykds

mommykds All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,

Hi,
    Looking for a room/suite offsite that has 2 bathrooms for our family of 5. Any suggestions for somehing close to WDW & clean? (maybe breakfast too?)

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pattibehan

pattibehan Mouseketeer

We have stayed at Staybridge Suites in LBV 7 times. We love it. Full breakfast buffet..good food...very clean, clean heated pool, two BR suites each with a full BR ( one with a king, second with two fulls) full kitchen, livingroom with a sofa bed couch, table and 4 chairs, and a counter bar with two stools. Rates vary, but we find it a good value. We have stayed many times with three teens and never felt crowded!

4. Lucky'sMom

Lucky'sMom DIS Veteran

The Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista is close by and meets all of your requirements. They have 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suites with a full breakfast buffet.

5. BrerMama

BrerMama DIS Veteran

We're looking at Sheraton Vistana. There's a link through Dreams Unlimited that keeps it fairly low cost. Two bedrooms, 2 bath, full kitchen, resort activities. No free breakfast but with the full kitchen you can make something fairly inexpensively.

6. newmouse2008

newmouse2008 Administrator Administrator

7. Upatnoon

Upatnoon DIS Veteran

Check out all the threads and info on Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

8. mommykds

mommykds All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,

Thanks!!! I am hoping for a discount at the AS Family Suite but if not we will go offsite.

9. brucerob62

brucerob62 Mouseketeer

the best hands down is wyndham bonnet creek..and its on disney property..w/o paying the prices..i got a 2 bd for $400 for 5 nites..awesome and clean..lazy river..can see epcot fireworks and wishes..if you request a room highenough..its awesome...go to vacationstrategy.com..to find out more..

10. shocker

shocker DIS Veteran

I've not stayed at this hotel but had looked into these rooms

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-kis...d3=&nadult4=&nchild4=&nadult5=&nchild5=&map=n

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-kis...d3=&nadult4=&nchild4=&nadult5=&nchild5=&map=n

Quality Suites-Royale Parc on Irlo Bronson has rooms that sleep 8 and sleep 10 and has 2 BATHROOMS!!!! I've tried to post the link that will show you the floorplan. I know, so big it has a floorplan. It has 830 sq ft, free breakfast, evening manager's reception, and is next to Celebration. Worth looking into and reading the reviews.