Good/Bad Internet and eBay Pin Sellers

How do you get listed on this thread as a good seller? I'll be happy to provide more info, but don't want to get dinged by the mods for anything ;)

The pins we just bought from will appear good. We bought several in the summer on original pin card backs and the sku numbers matched perfectly on over 20 pins. He currently as feedback as buyer hasnt bought any from known scrappers in the last year that I saw.....
hes one of the few I did keep on my list as a saved seller.......so I dont know what to believe

If you believe you are getting good pins from him then use him. :) I had NO problems with any of the pins I ever bought from him, they all looked great to me and I am aware of the scrapper situation out there. :) I haven't been to DLR since jan of this year so I haven't needed to buy any traders so I honestly haven't looked at his FB lately. :)

How do you get listed on this thread as a good seller? I'll be happy to provide more info, but don't want to get dinged by the mods for anything ;)

We just ask that you give us your experiences and your thoughts on any seller you've used. Whether that seller is offering good pins or bad, however if you simply want to give an opinion on a good seller that's fine as well. :)

Pixie girl...
I think you missed the boat on the last comment:lmao:
sort of like..,when I answered the 10 year old jacket post...:rotfl:
what she was asking was...
how does SHE become..
a recommended seller,
and get put on the green list.
Her Ebay id is in her siggy.
you can answer that part for her..as i have no idea.
I will just say..,
that a large part of the problem with the green list is that there are many good sellers on it..
but..they only sell once in a while..
and..when you go to buy from a green list seller...
most..have nothing listed.
like .....the girl who posted.
I would think..that you would need to consistently have items up for sale.
there are thousands and thousands of once-in-a-while pin sellers that are honest and wonderful...
but.....
you would need to have listed items.....:rolleyes1
HAPPY NEW YEAR11111:cheer2::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Pixie girl...
how does SHE become..
a recommended seller,
I will just say..,
that a large part of the problem with the green list is that there are many good sellers on it..
there are thousands and thousands of once-in-a-while pin sellers that are honest and wonderful...
but.....

When I am shopping I search saved sellers first but then I do "go shopping" esp if I cant find it and if I find a seller that has what I want and I dont know about them I check their store, then their feedback carefully....then decide based on what I find.:dance3:

That said, while he isnt buying from know sellers on ebay that I can see, when I looked closer at feedback - it isnt worth the risk. He's off my list.....

When I am shopping I search saved sellers first but then I do "go shopping" esp if I cant find it and if I find a seller that has what I want and I dont know about them I check their store, then their feedback carefully....then decide based on what I find.:dance3:

That said, while he isnt buying from know sellers on ebay that I can see, when I looked closer at feedback - it isnt worth the risk. He's off my list.....
:lmao:uh..Trixie,
I was talking to..Pixie.:lmao:
But..hello again anyways.princess:

Pixie girl...
how does SHE become..
a recommended seller,
I will just say..,
but.....

Yes, I was asking about myself -- I don't have anything up right now, but the day before I posted the comment I did have several pin lots up for sale. I'm holding off relisting for a few days, but I'm clearing out a lot of my personal pins, mostly purchased (by me) at the parks. So that was the reason for my question! (mods, I hope this doesn't violate the policy --I'm really just trying to ask a question not try directly to sell anything)

Yes, I was asking about myself -- I don't have anything up right now, but the day before I posted the comment I did have several pin lots up for sale. I'm holding off relisting for a few days, but I'm clearing out a lot of my personal pins, mostly purchased (by me) at the parks. So that was the reason for my question! (mods, I hope this doesn't violate the policy --I'm really just trying to ask a question not try directly to sell anything)

got it :) Sorry I totally missed the boat on the my last quote! LOL When you've got something up PM me, I'll go check out your listings and report back here on my feelings. :) I have no doubts you've got good stuff but if I can afford it I'll make a purchase or two and come back and report. :) Alternatively you've just requested to be added and your activity on this thread will be a good way to support yourself. :) Your knowledge speaks for itself so you've already got a good reference for yourself. :)

sleepys_emporium again has scrappers. I got a lot from them before and there was maybe 4 out of 16 that I would say were scrappers. I like them so no biggy but got more today and again there's at least 4 that are scrappers. Sleepys_emporium is on your green list here but I'd say is one to watch for those of you that don't want scrappers.

Can anyone suggest a good seller that lists pin lots. Either 20 or 50, in that range.

TIA - looks like sellers I previously dealt with were less than perfect :headache:

Can anyone suggest a good seller that lists pin lots. Either 20 or 50, in that range.

TIA - looks like sellers I previously dealt with were less than perfect :headache:

You know...I spent hours yesterday searching the bay for hidden treasures..[I collect specific things]..
and..in my travels last night..,
I found a pin seller..
that had her single pins priced..off the wall.:lmao:
like..20 times the price of what they should be, in most cases...
But,I saw that she also sold real pins on cards shipped for 2 bucks each.
So..I spent a few hours this morning..,
trying to find her again...
Realizing that so many girls have asked me about real trading lots...
and..I did...find her just now.
only one caveat...
I went through all her listings today..
and she also just put up a 50 pin lot....
of scrappers.
I know..I will get yelled at..,
but..I KNOW what they look like.
I see them floating on CM lanyards..all the time.
I also KNOW what the real on card pins[but bought cheap locally],
..pins look like also.
and..the ones she pictured in the 1.95.."buy as many as you want" auction...are the real thing...
so..I was going to recommend her as most[and i thought ALL],
her pins seem real..
but,after I spotted her 3 bucks each scrapper auction....[they are probably that overpriced to put her in the "if they are expensive..they must be real" category]
I do not know what to think.
so..I will show you both listings..
here is the auction #..I was going to tell you girls to look at..170480503069
but, before you buy..here is the very suspicious lot...170558439368
so..use your own judgment...
by the way...I have no connection with this seller whatsoever.:lmao:

I would like some feedback from disers here. What do you think of tennpins on ebay? Neutral and negative feedback. A lot of the pins seem legit to me. Thanks.

I've never purchased from tennpins but have seen their auctions previously. I get nervous because of the location and the number of pins they have. That said, I'm not sure if the pins they have up for auction are commonly scrapped. I'm going to put some on my watch list and keep an eye on them, I may even bid on a couple just to test it out but at this point I would say to use caution, don't expect what they have up to be all legit but don't assume they are scrappers either. I don't know, maybe Deb will have some more thoughts. :)

I would like some feedback from disers here. What do you think of tennpins on ebay? Neutral and negative feedback. A lot of the pins seem legit to me. Thanks.

A lot of their pins..are legit...
But,I would NEVER buy from them.
In fact,there was a pin I wanted from them the other day..
after reading all the feedback..
I RAN away.:eek:
Not because..I thought the item that I wanted was fake...
but..because of the sellers attitude and unwillingness to deal with problems.
Read all the responses that this seller gives to folks who leave neutral and negative feedback.
The seller is the type of person...that ruins ebay for the rest of us..
remeber..there are really crummy buyers..and sellers.
The seller actually said..in one of his responses..
that he will not take the time to answer any questions..
if you can find the answer..either in his listing or elsewhere on ebay.
And..he did not say it as nicely as I just did..
He has also left threatening and vulgar phone messages for buyers.
As..I say all the time...
You must..READ all the neg. and neutral feedback's..
[you can easily do this..by clicking on the neg. or neutral numbers on the top of their feedback page.
After you read through a sellers bad feedback's[and just late shipping is no reason the be scared of a seller]
then..YOU decide whether or not..
you want to deal with this person.:wizard:

I looked at that and saw lack of communication seemed to be a theme. Also, mentioned blocking people. I was looking for a second opinion, thanks.

I looked at that and saw lack of communication seemed to be a theme. Also, mentioned blocking people. I was looking for a second opinion, thanks.

Well...the blocking of folks that some sellers seem to use as punishment...
does not make sense to me..
I mean..if a seller is that bad..why would you want to buy from him again?
Now..I block people all the time..
I never would mention it in feedback..
and..I do it..if the buyer annoys me.
I mean..if a buyer has a point..I refund..all of it..including shipping.
But..there are buyers..that..are..annoying.:lmao:
In fact..
the other day,
I sold a rather uncommon Pokemon toy.
A guy..pmed me..and asked me to give him a "buy it now" price on it.
I saw his feedback that he left for others..
and promptly blocked him.
[out of 28 feedback's that he left..26..were negative. ]
I told him why.
He apologized and said that he only leaves bad feedback..and does not leave any at all for the good sellers...
I wound up selling him the item..
but..only off of ebay..
where he could not negatively affect my feedback.
So..always read...
what a seller says in response..
and..remember..
you are the buyer..
you make the decision...
If a seller looks like he is a pia...
why..annoy yourself?
There are plenty of folks out there..happy to do business with you.:flower3:

I did read his FB after posting, and yes, he has a horrible attitude!! I could not believe the way he was talking on some of his FB. That said I am watching a couple of his auctions, he's got some pins up that I would really like to get for one of my girls. Whether or not I actually buy them is up in the air but I am watching. I guess I'm watching more to see what people will actually pay him for his stuff rather then to actually buy myself, but it is possible that I will buy, I am quite curious to see if anyone will buy from him after reading his FB. :)

I did read his FB after posting, and yes, he has a horrible attitude!! I could not believe the way he was talking on some of his FB. That said I am watching a couple of his auctions, he's got some pins up that I would really like to get for one of my girls. Whether or not I actually buy them is up in the air but I am watching. I guess I'm watching more to see what people will actually pay him for his stuff rather then to actually buy myself, but it is possible that I will buy, I am quite curious to see if anyone will buy from him after reading his FB. :)

Girl,why bother?
Of course..folks will buy from him...
Most..do not pay attention..
to all of the feedback.
Yes..your order could be perfect...
but..if it is not..
he will not stand behind it.
He does not even honor your purchase if it is lost in the mail.
And..As a seller..you have to.
I just try and save myself the aggravation...
it is..easier that way.;)
Who needs aggravation when you are spending your hard earned cash?

Well today's the day and I think I have decided not to bid on any pins from tennpins, just to risky I think. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter